Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Inspire, Jerome Baller
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Andii & Garo
His/Her SteamID:
Reason:The video will explain
Evidence:

Additional comments: Yes, me calling metagame is a bit of an accusation, but its just peculiar that Garo is aiming at me with a sniper. He didn't even know if Andii was going to get arrested or not, I could of been taking him in for questioning. I only arrested Andii for 4 years for breaking traffic laws and having a bit of weed on him. I didn't explain it very well in the video since I only had like 10 mins to record and upload. I feel we need a demo from Garo, to see if he is telling the truth. I would like to say the reason I called metagaming on them is because something similar has happened before, with me and Typical. We were mugging Andii in the woods Garo wouldn't of known anything but some how he turns up in the forest with an M16 and come directly to us within the tress...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wanted to kill the mayor because of the sale taxes, i aimed from the window down to the PD for over 30 minutes when i walked outside my apartment to the PD i heard someone that said in his police radio that he was on his way, then after a while i saw a police car with my friend in it, i shot near you but i didn't kill you. Not even a single bullet hit you.And this was not 3.4 at all, you were the only officer down there at the pd garage.So don't bring 3.4 into this shit.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

Upload your demo then. Even if not metagaming it's still 3.4.

Reaction score
I wanted to kill the mayor because of the sale taxes, i aimed from the window for over 30 minutes, then after a while i saw a police car with my friend in it, i shot near you but i didn't kill you.
  1. How you recognized your friend on that range?
  2. Shooting officer how can set your friend free?
Here's my questions.

BUT

It seems you broke 3.4 and also i feel some metagaming here. I would like to see your demo..I bet everyone wants to see your demo.

If you have anything to show us,go ahead.

Here's my ---> +Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support, I have encountered these two metagaming before, like when I had one of them in the middle of the forest the other one tried to save him, as if by chance he knew where we was, he had no communication, sadly I lost the demo of it.

Reaction score
I've encountered these two players many times, breaking many rules, especially 3.4. I don't know why we ever unbanned them, or removed their bans that they both received not to long ago. In this they both meta-gamed, Garo could have ignored him Meta-Gaming, easily, I do it all the time, but instead he listened to him. Two, yes 3.4. You do not just shoot directly into police department because your friend is being arrested. Adding on to this, Inspire was taking him in for some traffic offenses, nothing that you should kill the officer for. You should know this by now, but hey, what should I expect, you never learned your lesson since your first ban.

Reaction score
Eh, whilst Garo and Andii are by no way nice people nor advocates of the rules despite the heavy suspicion there is no concrete proof of the metagaming.
With regards to the 3.4, I find it hard to believe that you failed to notice the bundle of flashing lights at the scene of what seems to be a collision right outside your apartment. Especially considering that you claim to have been sat there for at least 30 minutes.

In conclusion, +support because neither of them should have ever been unbanned but -support because this thread was made for the wrong reasons.

Reaction score
There is no meta gaming dude i told you yesterday. He lived in slums and of course he can see thru the window that a cop is coming to the PD. He can even hear them because he lived so close to PD. I dont know why you are putting up a BR when its not meta gaming. You asked me in looc if we meta gamed i told you no we are not meta gaming. Do i need to tell 100 times to make you understand or what? Im sick of dudes posting BR on us because we were clearly rule breakers before and yea I admit that. But we AINT any rule breakers anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well i saw the Video Of The Evidence you can Clearly see its Rdm So i gonna give a +Support For This

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, to be honest, everyone expects, that you gonna park at PD, so I dont find this much metagame (But it could), but snipe officer, it just cant help.

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can't possibly prove that there were any metagaming involved.

However, they did break 3.4
Not only is their apartment /very/ close to the Police Department, a building with a ton of cops, but the video also shows that there's currently a collision right outside the apartments, as you can see with the cruiser with its lights on and everything, and the mini cooper. That cop will immediately be alerted and can call backup (including SWAT) to the apartments. They would at least hear the sirens from the cruiser, and they therefore put your own life at risk by firing their high velocity weapons. How would they escape the police, since they not only have to run outside, but also have to stash their weapon(s), get to their vehicle(s), and drive up the ramp, then drive away? They would not be able to do that in time, and if they tried, they would be caught on the way out. And if they didn't try that, they'd have to stay in the apartment, which would surely be raided moments later, by the police.
They had no chances of escaping, and therefore risked their lives, both in prison, and possibly by death if they decided to fight back.

+support

Reaction score
Alright i gonna point some things out. First of all we were looking for the mayor i told him to have his sniper (silenced so they cant hear where the shots are coming from)ready while im out looking for him. I accidently crashed into somebodys car so i paid him over 1k for the repair and also drove him to car dealer. Then you Jerome shows up trying to get me and i tried to get away because i raided somebody before so i thought you were going to arrest me for that. When you were behinde me shouting stop stop you are at gunpoint i suddenly stopped. When we are going back to PD garo is still at the window looking for the mayor and he saw me with you at the PD. Probably he tried to help me get away to avoid jail and i dont see that as 3.4 because you was the only cop there at the PD therefore he could get away and also help me get away. But as he said he didnt see the speed enforcer down there at the road and if he would have seen him i dont think he would risk his life by shooting an officer to help me get away aswell. So there is no point to accuse us for metagaming. I see that as 1.1 is going against you jerome. Showing no respect and accusing us for metagaming when you have no proffs at all. Thats disrespectful. Seems like you doing all you can to get us banned

Last edited:
Reaction score
Inspire is completely right. I feel that both of you should upload your full demos of that session, providing us with any evidence of this situation.

Reaction score
Accepted

Okay, Garo and Andii are being accused of breaking Rule 3.4 and 3.2...

Rule 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications

Admittedly, by the video alone there are many signs that they could be using third party communication. However having heard Garo's side of the story and his justification for having a sniper rifle at the window and the lack of concrete evidence for the rule infringement I'm afraid I cannot punish either of the two for this.

Rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk

Here's where it gets difficult, situations concerning rule 3.4 aren't usually easily resolvable since there is two sides to every story and everyone has their justifications for risking their life and freedom. Now on one side, Garo shot at a police officer in the back of a police department to kill a police officer that was taking his friend into custody, the benefits of doing this are minor if at all since it would not have led to the freedom of Andii, just to the warranting and search of Slums 4. Regarding the police officer in front of the fire department it was out of Garo's view and as he stated himself, his weapon of choice was a silenced sniper rifle.

In conclusion..

@DrAntiMinge will be warned for breaking rule 3.4 by risking his life and freedom by attempting to snipe the police officer for no justifiable reason. Had his plan succeeded it would still not have accomplished much and would have negatively impacted Garo.

Status
Not open for further replies.