Reaction score
Ban Request
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Aaron Doman - Mr Aaron

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Victor Houburg - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077832742
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:58783507​

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Basically this guy lied to Cole's face by describing to him that I was in the road and he told me to move which he did but he claims he never attempted to run me over which the video shows differently where he says fine then and then proceeds to push me with his red Hudson Hornet, I told him in 'OOC' to give me a second because I need to fix my sound and microphone since it was on my Morph-VOX settings from last night.

User could of drove around me or pushed me out of road not run me over.

2.7 Required Sounds- When playing on this game server, players must be able to hear in-game sounds, including other player’s microphones. Players do not have to use a microphone to play on this game server.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 25000

ThomasGeorge

From what the video has displayed, I would say that the user has not been entirely truthful in the sit. I also agree that he should've gone around you. I am suggesting that the administration team issues a warning towards Victor.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Aaron, you did stand in the middle of the road, so I wouldn't say the whole situation on your behalf either is clean but he will face a warning due to him not being truthful in the admin situation.

Thanks for making a Ban Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.