Ban request / Refund request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Steamname: [EBBZC]-=Bilbo Swaggins=-, IGname: Ebbe kvisthector, STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:42176529

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
INGAMENAME: Joe Exuxe & N/A STEAMNAMES: Manzikka & pavzie

His/Her SteamID:
Wasnt able to find srry

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
So i was in my own apartment, i then hear this sound of lockpicking/bobby pins from upstairs. I then grab my M4A1 and go up there i hopes that i can catch the scumbags and maybe get some stuff out of it. I then go in and point the rifle at the 2 guy and say on the ground, they then proceed to break FearRP and run into a room and attempt to close the door, but they fail. I then say "On the ground, both of you" and tell them to drop everything. They refuse to drop anything. Then one of them jumps away from my gunpoint and pulls out a gun, i then shoot him, then the other guy does the same thing.... And ends out the same way... -.-...

Anyway, BC they broke FearRP, i had to shoot them and then the SWAT team came and confiscated my M4A1 + meh baseball bat.

After i got cuffed, the medic managed to revive one of them, and the guy claims that he "I try to drop it" which is a big fat lie, since you dont need to pull out your gun in order to drop it

I also think they were metagaming since they didnt talk to each other at all

Evidence (Demo Required):

m7jakUs.jpg

Demo

Tick:

Refund request: A fully loaded Glock, a 1911 and a bobby pin, since if they had dropped their items instead of breaking FearRP i would have got them.

A fully loaded M4A1, since i wouldnt have lost it if they didnt break FearRP

A baseball bat that i had on me
[DOUBLEPOST=1434910980,1434910780][/DOUBLEPOST]SRRY FORGOT TO ADD THE REFUND SEGMENT, ITS ADDED NOW!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Clearly broke FearRP. +Support.
And im proud of you. You are part of not many people who create ban requests on people even though you won in that situation. Yes you did lose the M4 and baseball bat but still good job.

Reaction score
+support 3.4, I feel its the most broken rule in this server. For everyone who doesn't know why I supported this, I see the user was breaking 3.4

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ support
there is a clear rule brake for those guys and i do think you should get the refound
about the guys its not my decision but i think guys like that should get a long time ban

Last edited:

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Both players have been banned for 3 months due to violating 3.4, and potentially metagaming. They have been causing issues the past few days as far as I am aware.

Thanks for making the Ban Request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.