Ban request - Sarah Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest said:
this start make me angry, as ive watched demos Reblaster100 was the one who was disrespecting me LOOC and also saying you can: "Lie to your friend about someone trying to kill you so your friend would kill him" Whats RDM as ive asked Xquality. I will post demos to Max today and proof that Reblaster "Falcon" were wrong with this.
You're , once again throwing out lies , one more foolish than the other.
If you believe I disrespected you , feel free to provide the demo's so people can have a look.
Also , wether we chat in steam , or in game , or via email shouldn't matter. If it's about the game , it's considered OOC and you should respect people oocly regardless of what medium you use to communicate.

All this just shows me that you are unbelievable immature , and as I said , please stop the arguement , we're done here.

Reaction score
Fantastic,
Ive watched Sarahs demo and it shows you both doing something of similar seriousness.

Lets start with Sarah,
Using PM as out of character chat without notifying anyone before she went OOC.
She also metagamed in these PMs a slight bit.

And Falcon,
You told Sarah that it wasnt RDM after she used PM (OOC) but from what i saw you got very angry very easily, i understand that Sarah did heat it up a bit but she was standing up from what he thought was RDM but really it wasnt, Falcon i think you did teach him something about the RDM rule but the fact that after she said it a second time you raised your voice alot and you were insulting him alot for no reason (breaking basic conduct rules, insulting in (L)OOC)

From what i have seen you have both done things wrong and i think most of it was just because you were standing up for what you thought is right.

Lieing IC to get someone killed IS in fact RDM if the person getting killed doesnt know that youve lied e.g. when Falcon was trying to get sarah killed but she knew about him lieing.
But lets look at a person thats just got killed because someone told a lie about them doing something etc and they dont know about the lie, so in their mind they just got killed for no reason. (RDM)

Both of you can learn from these mistakes,
Sarah you didnt know about the paragraph aboves information.
Falcon i dont want you to flame in OOC for no reason in future, EVEN if sarah (or another player) keeps saying that its not true etc, You know it is true so therefor you dont need to keep telling them again and again, only tell them once; theres no need to get angry.

This ban request will now be closed with no punishment to the player(s)

Thanks.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.