Ban request - Sarah Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just went through Redblaster's post, and i approve that he is right. I was there.

Guest said:
+Support
earlier this week i watched this player RPing as a cop "in the job of course" driving like an absolute lunatic, driving way faster than the limit, running people over then driving away laughing. As a good player i drove after the person and told her to stop and she stopped dead, rammed my car into a wall yell "Go F*** Yourself!" then, once again, drove away laughing.
I havent use my mic single time at PerpHeads.

Guest said:
As ive spoke with Xquality you cant actually lie to your friend so he could kill someone. also i were not metagaming at our steam chat as i was saying: " Oh that means i can right now lie to my friend so he could kill you" also you were not listening me and saying im Failrping and i dont speak true, you were also trying to explain me how i was wrong that you could lie to your friend so he could kill me. I also dont see how Steam Chat is part of ban request as its not even part of Perpheads server.I also have demos if you wanna watch them.
You sayd me what about it i was lieing its not agains the rules thats what you sayd to me

F4TAL_X_OLLIE;n10127 said:
+Support
earlier this week i watched this player RPing as a cop "in the job of course" driving like an absolute lunatic, driving way faster than the limit, running people over then driving away laughing. As a good player i drove after the person and told her to stop and she stopped dead, rammed my car into a wall yell "Go F*** Yourself!" then, once again, drove away laughing.
Have i done that too it would be interesting to see the demo thank you.

Reaction score
Ok first of all, lets not bring other cases into this; this is a ban request on one event.
Ive checked the list of people supporting and i can confirm Cheng is in my org and the other users in other orgs.
Falcon or "Redblaster100" has gained my trust by never telling a lie; there for i currently believe everyword he says.
But Sarah "WindwartDrop90" has lied once or twice to me in the past or at least goes over the top with his reports.

I would currently like Falcon "Redblaster100" to make a list of the rules broken; then i shall either confirm or deny these statements and make a decision.

Sarah , this is the LAST time im going to say this

I did not 'lie' i spoke to people and got them on my side , which is simple charisma and deception , which is all part of conversations used in a good roleplay.
You keep repeating the same things over and over , you twist my words.

I never said to you 'i can lie and have you killed' you are twisting my words.

I'm getting sick and tired of your irrelevant twist of words.
Stop it please , and provide us with valid and relevant info.

Guest said:
+Support
Redblaster100 you just make me angry. stop lying about Sarah. And STOP LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!

- Meta gaming

- use of pm to threathen with report , assuming someone will act in an unwanted way (aka killing her)

- very rude ooc behaviour when trying to explain the problem

- Lieing about the situation and statements i've made oocly

- Broke Fear rp , when she was asked to get out of the car with a gun next to her window she stayed in the car for a long time , when she finally got out she started the ooc arguement,

* She has RDM'd more than once , but that's not the case in this situation. Xquality should be able to confirm this occasion , he dealt with it back then. But again in this case , it is irrelevant,

Guest said:

I did not 'lie' i spoke to people and got them on my side , which is simple charisma and deception , which is all part of conversations used in a good roleplay.

You sayd me in looc What about it i can lie to my friend. i got demo i can send it. also you not listening others and you are lieing i use mic etc. i will not contact admin and try get you banned for defamation.

Guest said:

I never said YOU used a mic , i said I did

Also , if I understand your broken english correctly , you just threathened to get me banned for 'defamation' ? Which is a very broad statement. If you report players for the sole reason of 'getting them banned' then you have no clue what reporting people is all about.

You don't report someone with the objective in mind to get said person banned. You report someone to have him or her understand what she did wrong , and how she should have acted instead. It is then up to the staff team to decide wether there will be consequences for said player or not.

The fact you state 'i will try and get you banned' is rather agressive and , i might add , extremely offensive.

I'll remind you one last time that all I wanted to do , was to help you understand a rule , that you clearly misinterpretated. The fact we had to make the whole case into a ban request, is your own doing. You forced my hand by being unreasonable , childish in your responses and very , very agressive , both on steam and the forum.

Unless you actually have new and relevant information to add , I suggest we stop arguing over the forums and allow the admin(s) to decide what happens next.

Thank you.

Max said:
Ok first of all, lets not bring other cases into this; this is a ban request on one event.
Ive checked the list of people supporting and i can confirm Cheng is in my org and the other users in other orgs.
Falcon or "Redblaster100" has gained my trust by never telling a lie; there for i currently believe everyword he says.
But Sarah "WindwartDrop90" has lied once or twice to me in the past or at least goes over the top with his reports.

I would currently like Falcon "Redblaster100" to make a list of the rules broken; then i shall either confirm or deny these statements and make a decision.
Ok max you wanna damm demo to see his lieing? do you belive me then?

Reaction score
Guest said:

Sarah, did he lie IC or OOC?

Guest said:
- Meta gaming

- use of pm to threathen with report , assuming someone will act in an unwanted way (aka killing her)

- Broke Fear rp , when she was asked to get out of the car with a gun next to her window she stayed in the car for a long time , when she finally got out she started the ooc arguement,

* She has RDM'd more than once , but that's not the case in this situation. Xquality should be able to confirm this occasion , he dealt with it back then. But again in this case , it is irrelevant,
k im getting sick of this serious dude il just post two demos what you see what happen before crash and after as his lieing for multible things.

Guest said:
- Meta gaming

If you believe I have been dishonest , feel free to try and appeal with said demo's.
I' haven't lied about anything , i've given the admin the full story from my point of view and that of ALL other people in the scene.
How come you are the only person out of say , 7 people involved who disagrees with me ?
Probably because you have no clue what the rules are all about. Sorry to say

Reaction score
Guest said:
- Meta gaming

Sarah id like those demos please, please privately message the links to me so i can watch them, thanks.

Guest said:
+Support
Mehmetcan21 i'd like if you'd shut it please; I'm starting to lose my patience with the both of you.
You weren't even there so you have no place in this arguement , the only reason you are even opening your mouth is because sarah is a friend of yours , which is not reason enough to come and defend her.

She broke rules , and has been lying to me , and the admin with the information she provided.

I found your last comment very offending , as you accuse me of 'lying about everything' for that the comment has been flagged.

i'd appreciate if you would remember that you have no place in this arguement.

Thank you

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
From what i read and the information i gathered from readin this, Sarah seems to be in the wrong here. And its mostly because she responds very agressive to everything in this post, saying that she will get Falcon ''banned'' is a very broad statement. Since at this point nothing of what she has been stating is backed up with any real proof. You could say the same about everything that Falcon posted, but i take his words for it since he does not respond immaturely to what is said above, he is just trying to explain to you, and help you, i might add, that you are in the wrong. This got very heated very fast in my opinon, since Falcon only tried explaining something to you. And im not from his organization, as i am the Co-Owner from the same org as Max, Cheng and Hachirou. Everything you stated Sarah is put in a very defensive manor and is absolutly not needed when is just trying to explain something.

DaNiz said:
From what i read and the information i gathered from readin this, Sarah seems to be in the wrong here. And its mostly because she responds very agressive to everything in this post, saying that she will get Falcon ''banned'' is a very broad statement. Since at this point nothing of what she has been stating is backed up with any real proof. You could say the same about everything that Falcon posted, but i take his words for it since he does not respond immaturely to what is said above, he is just trying to explain to you, and help you, i might add, that you are in the wrong. This got very heated very fast in my opinon, since Falcon only tried explaining something to you. And im not from his organization, as i am the Co-Owner from the same org as Max, Cheng and Hachirou. Everything you stated Sarah is put in a very defensive manor and is absolutly not needed when is just trying to explain something.
That's what I find most upsetting about this whole scenario , the fact I just went up to her to explain to her , why she was in the wrong. I never meant to put up a ban request , nor did I plan to call in an admin and report her. I just wanted to make sure she understoud so she wouldn't let it happen again in the future. The fact she reacted very agressively is the real reason why I decided to speak to admins about it , and it's also the reason I decided to take it to the forums.

if she had just listened and been able to maintain a mature and reasonable conversation about the incident , none of this would have occured.

Thank you for your opinion on the matter DaNiz.

this start make me angry, as ive watched demos Reblaster100 was the one who was disrespecting me LOOC and also saying you can: "Lie to your friend about someone trying to kill you so your friend would kill him" Whats RDM as ive asked Xquality. I will post demos to Max today and proof that Reblaster "Falcon" were wrong with this.

Guest said:
this start make me angry, as ive watched demos Reblaster100 was the one who was disrespecting me LOOC and also saying you can: "Lie to your friend about someone trying to kill you so your friend would kill him" Whats RDM as ive asked Xquality. I will post demos to Max today and proof that Reblaster "Falcon" were wrong with this.
Also as saying " So Thats means i can pm my friend and lie to him then you tryed to kill him" I dont think thats metagaming also Steam Chat is not part of This server as you were beging very rude/not understanding what im trying to say trow steam chat also contiuning disrespecting me there. Also i will post demos that proofs i havent lie what i sayd.

Status
Not open for further replies.