Ban Request WHOLE SWAT TEAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: F0CUS0/Steve Zaigar
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (Multiple ones admins should already have them)
His/Her SteamID: (Good question mate!)
Reason: So, Me and my friend Blomman was planting inside of our bazzar shop while selling and crafting items, and sometime later the whole SWAT team is outside of our shop and we says LOUD and clear; - We have hostages if you enter we will put an bullet in his head, all your actions will be your problems. Then BAAAM randomly without an good reason just blows up our door and gave me time to kill the hostage, and just shoots us all down and we lose 6 big plants of drugs. Which in my opinion and multiple admins that where there thought was FailRP, and taking unrealistic actions. Then even killed the hostage when they entered. Then after we have given our argument to the SWAT team and an admin (Rutger AND Swiper) One guy just yells at me and says Fucking kids to me and my friend. And the admin basically doesn't do anything. now after he says that its all my fault that he didn't respond and help, but the reason why I first got mad at the admin (Swiper) was because I thought he was the one calling me Fucking Kids, which made le lose all hope in the staff team. Then he yells that it was this guy, I said, okey. And then he said you don't need my help and just ran off. Guess he got mad because I was being mad and felt VERY disrespected. you guys might think I was overreacting but that was the THIRD time I was disrespected that day. then later on I get kicked by Swiper for I said drop it. He said drop it but when he said it the last time he put an question after drop it. I answered and got kicked. Well that point doesn't matter that much from my point of view.

The situation is that admin let him disrespect me and SWAT did an VERY failRP and raid, their argument was - we flash-banged, well it took A LOT of time for them to throw that in after breaking down the door, we had time to murder the hostage.

Evidence: COMING SOON

REMINDER:
THIS IS NOT ANYTHING ABOUT HATING ON THE STAFF TEAM JUST TRYING TO GET WHOLE SITUATION OUT THERE I'M NOT SAYING I WAS THE NICEST GUY, BUT I FELT VERY DISRESPECTED BY THAT GUY AND FELT LIKE NO ONE DID ANYTHING. And I actually wanna say sorry to Swiper for being that mad at you in teamspeak BUT, I felt very disrespected for the THIRD time that day. Before people joked about other private things I can take in private with Swiper, or any other staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Respect ANY miss spellings OR gramatic errors!

Reaction score
I responded to the situation to try and help resolve the situation because Rutger wasn't able to gather any evidence. When I arrived I was trying to calm both parties down so I could speak, one of the SWAT officers said "Fucking kids." then you started shouting over me when I was trying to tell him to just be quiet as that's not going to help anyone. I wasn't able to get a word in sideways and you were not listening to me, so I instructed you to carry on with the roleplay situation and make a ban request because you weren't allowing me to help out in any way.

If you upload the demo on this ban request, it'll be pretty easy to solve this situation once you have provided it.

Reaction score
I responded to the situation to try and help resolve the situation because Rutger wasn't able to gather any evidence. When I arrived I was trying to calm both parties down so I could speak, one of the SWAT officers said "Fucking kids." then you started shouting over me when I was trying to tell him to just be quiet as that's not going to help anyone. I wasn't able to get a word in sideways and you were not listening to me, so I instructed you to carry on with the roleplay situation and make a ban request because you weren't allowing me to help out in any way.

If you upload the demo on this ban request, it'll be pretty easy to solve this situation once you have provided it.
Yes Swiper I'm VERY sorry for taking out an LARGE amount of anger on you but first I didnt even know you where there, secondary I thought you said it, sounded like you. And It sounded like it came from over my head, so first I was like ehm did Rutger just say that?, and yeah so on, It was an misunderstanding and some parts, didnt even hear you talk before you that part but no problem demo is on the way up.

Reaction score
SWAT secured both exits and went in with a flashbang by the time we went in you were busy shootng us and panicking. The raid was legit get over it unless you want me to file a ban request on you holding a hostage at bazaar a public place plus growing. I admit saying "Fucking kids" after you called us a bunch of idiots.

Reaction score
Talked with him in teamspeak and we have agreed to drop it I was incharge of SWAT but the team went in without me saying go or breach. Last order that was given was take up positions my intention was to allow the LT to negotiate with them but the team already planted C2. I did not see the second SWAT member breach without authorisation but he did once the front was breached.

Please refund the following items if possible

Berreta M9
Remmington
Benelli (Shotgun)

4 Cocaine plants or pots and seads
4 marajuana plants or pots and seeds

As for the 1.1 break we have made up and are also dropping that.

Status
Not open for further replies.