Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillySavery

Reaction score
First of all, a template would be nice, some form of who you're even actually accusing of doing whatever you think has been committed, when it happened, and an idea of what tick we're supposing to be watching.

-support. Make it actually usable to an admin, if that isn't any trouble

Reaction score
You've been banned permanently for ban evasion. Goodbye!

Reaction score
Nuka said:
You've been banned permanently for ban evasion. Goodbye!
Well no, his alt account is perma'd but his main account is on a week's ban. And this shouldn't really affect a ban request as such as it doesn't change the situation of the accused player's transgressions.

Reaction score
As the 'guy who followed you' I wasn't tailing you Billy, I was around 100m behind you from the bridge, I could see you driving up into the forest, however my car broke down, so instead I called the cops. & This is a poor ban request if you wish to ban someone who had just planned it all from the beginning. He and I both knew something was going down, you didn't make yourself very anonymous - So therefore its not 'meta' if I know my friend is being taken to an enclosed location where his Hummer would be. I heard & saw slightly a car driving down into the forest. I made a risk but it was a risk worth trying to rescue my friend out of 10k.

Reaction score
Please use the correct template and add more information related to that situation, do it within the next 24h or this ban request will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.