Status
Not open for further replies.

BillySavery

Your Steam/In-game Name: BillySavery BillyBelinsky

His/Her Steam: Make Money!

His/Her Ingame Name: Celio Diego

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9282627

Reason:

Yano I am a nice guy I abide by the rules, I like to play fairly, you can see in the demo at around 20k ticks I get robbed, I drop everything, my 9k, my gun and all my food and drink and then I go with fellow allies Crafting + and we hunt down the red Hudson that robbed me, we finally get them around 50k ticks trail them to subs storage, again I am fair, I take the npc into account I shout at her and tie her up and gag her, the same with all the hitmen, then Celio starts typing and before you know it cops and swat have showed up for no reason, not to mention the fact I am sure the man next to the npc put his shit in the storage, but you can't confirm that unfortunately, so cops show up and we go to dart and then Celio, whilst gagged and tied runs up to the cops and shouts and I quote "Help, help they just mugged us" I mean how unfair is that? I play fair and square all the time with these hitmen and they constantly break rules and blame them on us but I don't care because I know they are just butthurt, but this really annoyed me especially since I let them rob me fair and square.

Evidence:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u2...0_21-46-47.dem

Reaction score
Upon review of the demo there is not, in my opinion, sufficient evidence that Make Money! was the one that called police or that anyone even called police. Midway through the revenge mugging someone shows up and starts shooting at you and your group. He could have been there watching and called the police then intervened or nobody could have called the police and they simply heard the shots from the highway. There is just simply no way to prove that he called for cops or org backup without demos from other people who cannot be identified in this demo. However he did run up to the cops while tied and gagged but I see this as minor. You were driving off so it was not an immediate threat and they saw you with your guns so it would have been easy to determine what had happened. Though I will be adding a warning because it still was against the rules however it is not enough to warrant a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.