Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Pepitoz/Michael Miller
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ZeluxeNN/Tony Tormenta
His/Her SteamID:
Reason: The breaking of many rules.

3.24: He repeatedly over many times on the server went OOC to disrespect me, call me names and to claim I was being a ‘dirty’ cop, due to reasons such as them leaving the organisation, or them trying to kill us earlier, when we killed them, which accounts to them also breaking NLR.

1.1: He went over to our base and OOC said the exact words; “You’re all getting banned, you fuck heads”. To this, I called an admin and they told me to ‘shut up’ when I was trying to talk to Swiper.

2.5: He and one of his friends completely ruined my time on the PERP server not only that time, but over every time they spot us. On this occasion, they kept going on the property, knocking on our doors and jumping unrealistically on our doors even when telling his friend (Matt Grand) to stop. After they broke 1.1, Swiper told them to move away, and straight afterwards they stole my car and wrecked it. This was not fun RP at anyway and they completely targeted me. Not nice.

3.4: They kept going on our property and base, even after telling them they could risk death, they kept doing it over for an hour or more. They as well led on to knocking on our door and for Matt begging to base with us. This is not realistic and certainly would put their life in risk.

NLR: He went to our base at a number of about 10-15 times over our time in the server, even after being killed. As well, this led to them harassing us IG and really ruining my gaming experience.

RDM: RDM'd me as a cop when he was first SWAT, as I went out my car with a bat. Then he switched to Cop and followed me in his cop car, and when I went to subs storage, he hid behind a bush and shot me, even though I had just re-spawned and had no weapons out (?). He also shot my other org friend; Andrew Wright. Michael Bishop was a LT at the time and DNA’d the body, which said he had killed me (Tony).

FearRP: When he was being chased by the cops, he drove over the side walk, while many vulnerable players were, and when he stopped, the police had him at gunpoint. He ignored this and started to drive away again.

Evidence:

3.24. Tick:* Link:*
1.1. – Need to get demo from Emil, as he saw it from start to end.
2.5/FearRP. Tick: Around 22,000** Link: i. https://mega.co.nz/#!lp1yiBTL!VuLLdu...X3Ot3Werwd0jzg (displays him in my car being at gun point)
3.4. Tick:* Link:*
RDM. - Unable to find demo, though Michael Bishop can vouch for me.

*Will update these as soon as i can.
**Please note that the error signs are infact cars, not sure how to fix this.

Reaction score
OK, so far I watched the demo about 3.4. What I will do is, I will talk to swiper about what he said to Tony and if you could give me the missing demos would be perfect.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
OK, so far I watched the demo about 3.4. What I will do is, I will talk to swiper about what he said to Tony and if you could give me the missing demos would be perfect.
Just got the guys OOC name from an Admin, as Zeluxe (Tony) wouldnt give it to me. Will get the demos soon.

Reaction score
I can vouch for Pepitoz because he is right. Even though I remember this being days ago, He is correct. I know he broke rules 3.3 , 3.4, 1.1. That's all I can remember.

Reaction score
Brosteen said:
I can vouch for Pepitoz because he is right. Even though I remember this being days ago, He is correct. I know he broke rules 3.3 , 3.4, 1.1. That's all I can remember.
Thank you Michael, your statement will be taken into account of the punishment sentence.

Reaction score
ill agree with some of it, but not everything, "They as well led on to knocking on our door and begging to base with us" Wtf dude? Why should i base up with you? I've never ever done that, but as you say, ill like to see demo of all of it :)

Reaction score
zeluxenn said:
ill agree with some of it, but not everything, "They as well led on to knocking on our door and begging to base with us" Wtf dude? Why should i base up with you? I've never ever done that, but as you say, ill like to see demo of all of it :)
Thank you for your honesty.

Reaction score
zeluxenn said:
Correction made with 'Matt Grand' as the one begging to base with us. - Grammar Error.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Please get emils demo ASAP as I will issue this ban request on saturday or sunday.
Just checked with Emil, he is away from home and cannot access his laptop currently.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Please get emils demo ASAP as I will issue this ban request on saturday or sunday.
No problem, just wanted to say thanks for the help and assistance you have given me over the week, you're a cool guy and I hope to see you in-game.

Reaction score
This Ban Request will be Accepted the User will be banned for a week for: Breaking 3.4 as showed in the demo, making unrealistic actions with driving up to their house all the time and beeing mingy, disobeying a staff members order. I first considered a 2 week ban but as you admitted that you have done things wrong it will be lowered.

//Closed and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.