Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Hyhhh8/Michael Miller
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: */Palono Harrison
His/Her SteamID: *
Reason: CDM, attempt RDM, metagaming, shooting in public area (with no action of covering the NPCs), broke NLR, and finally was unrealistic.

CDM is clearly shown at the beginning due to the driving on the sidewalk.

He attempted a possible RDM, as when he arrived at the scene he instantly pulled out a pistol and aimed at us. It is shown he has no intention to mug as no tying or gagging is involved. The only reason he could of pulled out his gun at us, would be either to mug in a public area, or as we saw him CDM. Though this is still not a valid or reallistic reason for someone to point a weapon or multiple people to.

He was metagaming, due to the fact as he exited his car he exclaimed we were "you Belinskys fuckers" even though how could of he known we were Belinskys. Though i will not be bias with this matter as I would like a fair trial. He could of assumed we were Belinskys due to the fact we did indeed have the letter 'B' on our suits but this should not be a realistic action to just assume that with a letter. Futhermore, he clearly metions "Viktor" A.K.A the leader of the Belinskys.

He attempted to shoot as its seen he and his crew held out weapons and point them at us. As well he exclaimed "you Belinskys fuckers" which sounds like a threat. As shown there is no attempt made by him to tie/gag the NPCs or threaten them, so in the end about 2/3 NPCs would of seen it and could use it against him.

He broke NLR by firstly recognising us even though we had killed him before, and especially as Belinskys. Though to make things fair, even though if he even knew us, how would he of known us as Belinskys? This is clearly the breaking of NLR.

Evidence: tick: 34000 link:**

* UNKNOWN
** Given to Ben Lockwood

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, his name is Palono Harrison. and he wouldn't recognize the belinskis because even with a B on our chests it could just be a random letter. and we had a friend with us who wasn't even part of the belinskis.

Reaction score
Take a look in the Demo from my side you will see:
- I don`t went the Driver
- I don`t shot on you
- I i pickt up a Gun from the ground.
- Kelly toald me that one of you went Daniel how spoke out a deth therder agais me.

Demo

The Situation Start at Tick 70`000 Where a Black car Tray to Ramm ous down of the street.

Reaction score
Take a look in the Demo from my side you will see:
- I don`t went the Driver
- I don`t shot on you
- I i pickt up a Gun from the ground.
- Kelly toald me that one of you went Daniel how spoke out a deth therder agais me.

Demo

The Situation Start at Tick 70`000 Where a Black car Tray to Ramm ous down of the street.

Firstly, why did you and your friends immediately pull guns out and point them at my friends? Then you exclaimed "you Belinsky fuckers", why did you do this and how did you know who we were?

You didn't shoot but you put your gun out at gun point, why? Also, if Daniel gave death threats, why would you target us and how did you even know its Daniel or who he is as you died and were in a new life.

Reaction score
Kelly Toald me about Danile and as we arrived at the location she Jelled loud Thats Daniel, we went on the Way to MecU to Fix My car.

As we arrived there i saw you standing around my car it look like you place a bomb in or want to thife it.

And finely i got killed without Hading a gun equiped so this person how shot me down also RDM me.

I think the situation escaleded bechous the Cop start shouting on ous.

Reaction score
Kelly Toald me about Danile and as we arrived at the location she Jelled loud Thats Daniel, we went on the Way to MecU to Fix My car.

As we arrived there i saw you standing around my car it look like you place a bomb in or want to thife it.

And finely i got killed without Hading a gun equiped so this person how shot me down also RDM me.

I think the situation escaleded bechous the Cop start shouting on ous.

Firstly, how did you know what I looked like and who I was? Secondly, your car was wrecked so how could I even place a bomb, and even to assume that and if you were to kill me for that assumption would be considered RDM.

The reason you most likley got shot is that you were right in the heart of the situation and were shouting agressive exclamations.

Status
Not open for further replies.