Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Janssoni / Steve Cockerel
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sapir Sugavi / John Sugavi
BlitZKrieG/ Charlotte Donrey

His/Her SteamID:
Sugavi; STEAM_0:1:96841602
Dont know about Charlotte's

Reason:
Started pointing me with a gun at subs storage, later they shot my car for no reason, then kidnapped me and brought me to docks, where they mugged me and killed. NPC at Fredy's, Jennifer's and Delivery NPC could've seen them with guns.
Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's at least 4 NPCs not accounted for during this mugging/kidnapping.
It's also pretty clear they did this without any actual reason, and if they had one, it probably wouldn't make any sense, and you would probably have nothing to do with it.
And the mugging at the end was stupid. You did everything they said throughout the whole thing, and they still decided to kill you?

That's a couple of rules broken there, so I'll go ahead and +support this ban request

Reaction score
+Support, After seeing the demo, I could see that they pretty obiously broke rules, And killed you for spitting on sugavi, Thats extreamly negatives, Rule, Then they didn't take the npcs in action, However the carbomb i don't trust it maybe make a demo about that if you feel like it? Support.

Reaction score
as i can see in the video they started shooting you at the day tine as he did the same in another ben request. there would be many people would be and would call the cops if they see people shooting at a car also they forgot the NPC´s inside jewlery which would have called the cops IRL too, they also forgot the NPC inside the fredy´s and the people what would be there they would have called teh cops too and they TIED the storage NPC but they didnt kept him on gunpoint IRL he would try to break the rope etc. also they didnt had a reason to kill you because you did everything they asked you to do so big +support from me!

Reaction score
+ Support, no reason to shoot your car. Not specific enough tying and gaging. Mugging in a public space. Killing someone that is tied and doesn't drop everything he has.

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted
From the demo provided it is obvious that they broke 6.3 as they preformed the actions by aiming guns and shooting your vehicle in a public setting and in front of NPC's. As you provided items while being mugged they also killed you after a successful mugging. Therefore, both users will be banned from the server for one week for breaking multiple rules; 3.4, 6.3, 5.1, 3.3 and 2.1. Thanks for submitting this ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.