Ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Henrik Olofsson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Sugavi

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66206546

Reason: I was a officer and, we was talking whit people then the guy ,gag me and tied me,in front a NPC then, he walk away to kill my police partner, then he come back and, shot me, and then they start talking some wierd language,not in English so i dont now what they speak about. then after a while this guy who killed me was this guy. In-game name.
(Charlotte Donrey)

(I can not Charlotte Donrey Steam ID )

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
As far as I saw on the video, the NPCs in the area were completely ignored, and the guy that arrived was shot for no reason, as well as yourself and the other officer, who both died.

Just like the last ban request against these guess, I +support

Reaction score
+support sugavi breaks rules a lot he completly ignored the npc and it was an public setting at day time so he shouldnt have done that he also rdm'd the guy that came. they also ignored the fredy's as there would be many people in there in real life at this time and they would have heard the shots and called police etc.

Deleted member 5920

They were speaking israeli, I can get him to translate

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted
It is clear that they killed you for an unforeseen reason, nor did they take the NPC into account. Although these two users have just been banned from another ban request made, their ban will be increased. Thanks for reporting this rule breakage.

- Users are now banned for 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.