Ban request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Lamar-OOC/Richard Zharikov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Johhny Cash/Ben Johnson
His/Her SteamID: cant seem to find it :S
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking several server rules, crossing intersection at red light couple times, mugged me when he said me i am free started to shoot at my car (yeh i said to him that im coming for him), then i went to storage and he killed me with hes good reason ''murder'', and once i joined the server i took a look at Mazda RX-8 and he pulled a gun out and asked me what the fuck am i looking at, being swat when there is 5 people on the server. And yes, he gagged me and i talked to him, i realized that when i was free. And he did nothing to the NPC's once he ''murdered'' me after 1 min after i got mugged by him aswell.
Evidence (Demo Required):http://demo.ovh.eu/en/43c69d1620d3081b4a927c96b20b4e70/
Tick:
all of it you can see him breaking rules but not all demo cause i wasnt there from time to time

Last edited:
Reaction score
no npc can saw as, i guarantee, and it wasnt 1 min from last mug.. and.. i killed you because you said im comming for you and i feeled threatened., i never crossed red light, only yellow and green. and at mazda rx8 i doesnt pull a gun on you just said what are you doin to my car

Reaction score
nah people hide stuff that they broke by them selfs when they post things in youtube i wont do that

MattIs

There's loads of guides to watch Demos on the internet buddy. If you are having issues, make sure to download the content pack. I'll take a look at the Demo as soon as I'm back (in 30 minutes time).

Status
Not open for further replies.