Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:

Cody Garrett

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:

MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555

His/Her SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:33130062

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This player should be punished because he carbombed me. The player did carbomb me because I was "helping" on murdering him when my friend killed him when he broke in our apartment.

Well, I was at the PD at the moment when player got killed, so there was no way I would have helped on killing him as you see from the demo.

Player was on teamspeak with enforcer @Fasool and moderator @Smudger. Player who carbombed me said on teamspeak that I helped on murdering him, but I was at PD at the moment when player was murdered.

Player got revived in front of slums, I told to cops to handcuff him (and they did). Player got maximum 3 years in jail (if he even got jailed, he "did not remember" how many years he got jail or did he even get jailed).

Would be nice to get my car refunded because it costs 36k + 500 dollars to repair after a carbomb.

--

Carbomber said these reasons why he carbombed me:
• I offered ride to Testa Lagusa who shot him.
• I "helped in killing him" which is not true.
• I told cops to handcuff him.

--

Also he was breaking in our apartment without weapons which would be breaking 3.4 (not sure is it).

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: -

Reaction score
pending2.png

I'd like to see what @MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 has to say on the matter now that evidence has been provided.​

Reaction score
Alright, from my end, I broke into Lagusa's home, which was empty until he happened to appear behind me. I tried to save face by saying that I wanted to cook fish on his stove but he pulled out a machete from his apartment box and told me to leave. Just as I reached the door, I get stabbed to death despite complying and not posing a threat. Next thing I know, I got revived and both of them told the cops to handcuff me, despite Cody's lack of presence and somehow speaking through his car window and Lagusa's stabbing of myself.
A bunch of OOC rants and 1.1 breakage later, I managed to get more cops to their apartment. As you probably saw in the demo, they drove away after they told the cops to arrest me only to return some time afterwards. However, they dumped/got rid of/hid the evidence of my stabbing and they were let go. I felt threatened by their presence near my own apartment and they knew I was the guy who called the cops on them so I placed a carbomb inside Cody's car. As far as I knew then, that was the only car they used. I only found out later that Lagusa's car, which he didn't use, was sitting in the parking lot. The car took about an hour or more to blow up, but they thought I was starting more shit as stated in the OOC chat afterwards which led to all of us meeting in TeamSpeak with a couple of staff members.

Going back to what Cody has claimed, I said he helped a murderer, not that he helped murder me. He assisted in convicting me for the wrong reasons and he drove his friend off before the police could get to talking to them. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel safe if the criminals I tried to arrest were still nearby me and my apartment after having escaped scot-free. Thinking that they were both using the same vehicle, I planted the bomb there in hopes that both of them would enter and die, thus letting me escape their own personal manhunt if they wished to do harm to me.

Demo #1: https://mega.nz/#!oY9ggaKI!SNjocT_GLoa7aGayNTWhCD5vMIxdNizSkEdhSZUJ8IQ
TICK: 69k - Breaking in and getting caught
Demo #2: https://mega.nz/#!pAc3ybTC!RCX_K-HndZSciF5oenGcLurR2Ky59SzyU9Ux-CXl36E
TICKS: 300 - Revival and arrest.
Around 7000 - The vain attempt of getting cops to come back and arrest them. I was told by Lagusa that I was breaking NLR....even though I clearly waited my time AND I was revived right before his eyes.
16000 - The point at which they were released due to lack of evidence.
Slightly before 18000 - 1.1 and 1.3 broken here as seen in OOC. Goes on for some time.
Slightly before 25000 - Car bomb planted.
Demo ends around 75k, which was over half an hour after I planted it.

Make of it what you will, but I thought it was valid enough after considering all of this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1482692288,1482502657][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, it seems that you somehow got your car refunded before the AR was even done or an RR was even made.

Status
Not open for further replies.