Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ☺ Unstoppable Fish ☺/ Jasmine Smith
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Randall White
His/Her SteamID: idk his steam name
Reason: Well first off, on the vid there is no sound, my apologies. So we got a call from a fire fighter named Jon Goddin I think his name was and then an officer named Carl and I set off to see what was going on and when we got there Randall opened fire on us for no reason or the reason could be to protect himself idk. So I shot him down and then the medic first revived Carl as he must of been shot down and then revived Randall but once he got revived he started complaining to the medic that he broke fearrp and failrp because he got tied and started blaming the medic for things he never done and was saying the medic called Carl and I to lake houses. The mayor then copied the text when Jon called us to the lake and still when we shown him evidence it wasn't the medic he still started arguing about everything and started stalling rp, I told him "stop stalling rp" multiple times but he still carried on and after that he started walking into the lake and commited suicide while he was about to get arrested.
Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rSMsyVBFy4&feature=youtu.be

So I want him banned for - Failrp because he suicided, stalling rp, braking fearrp.

Reaction score
He clearly commits suicide and is trying to stall RP, I support this ban request, I have seen him break other rules therefore I believe if he were to be banned then make the ban at least 4 days long

Maybe I was wrong by walking in the water, but the cops were called when a gun was pointed at the mugged person. (guy in ambulance) There was NOBODY ELSE at the scene! It is not possible to warn the police! I think the medic has called the cops or has informed the firemen to call the cops. This is FailRP because he was the only one who saw it AND he contacted it to someone else! This is what I want to say and the video is only showing what I did wrong. Not what they did wrong!

Reaction score
Phtml by your words you are saying that they need to re-upload the demo and make it longer so they can see what they also did wrong instead of only showing what u did wrong.
Totally agree with that.

Reaction score
I was the chinese guy in the green suit Randall was with me and viktor fishing the medic was the only one around so he must have called the government officials after he got mugged so he was failrping after the mug so. There was no fire truck so he must have been called, so the medic failrp'd.

Reaction score
It can depend. If you took the medic's radio and din't give it back then he can't use radio. But irl if i was mugged i would hide somewhere and ask for some reinforcements to take action.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
It can depend. If you took the medic's radio and din't give it back then he can't use radio. But irl if i was mugged i would hide somewhere and ask for some reinforcements to take action.
Also, i could be completely wrong here but i don't think you can mug government. In my first days of PH an admin spoke to me about mugging government and what i did wrong.

Reaction score
Ban request approved and Closed

The demo shows the user breaking the follow rules:
- FearRP
- StallingRP
- FailRP
- Avoiding arrest.

Visit source bans for more information on the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.