Ban request on: Carl Everson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] sjappy10 / Sem Preston

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Zoey / Carl Everson

His/Her SteamID: Unkown

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Carl started punching me for money, in the middle of the bank. Every NPC could call the police, but he ignored that completly. After almost punching me to death, a friend of my shows up and start punching him to help me. When calrl left the bank, he tries to ran my friend over with his car. When a moderator arrived, he was AFK and logd off.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/6f0e5702a733452e96e1e079b4c17da0/

Tick:

Video:

Reaction score
+Support This player obviously doesn´t give a shit about the rules

Reaction score
+Support User broke two rules that I can see. He should of never of punched you and threatened you for money inside of the bank. Not only was he acting realistically but he never took the npc's into account.

He broke:

5.1: Punching you inside of a bank (A public area) For money. It states that "muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public."

3.4: Put his life at risk by going into a public area in front of npcs to mug you. Cops would of been called and he could of been arrested. Putting his well being at risk. He did not have a good enough reason to risk his life like this.

6.3: ", if a player is using a firearm to mug another player within Burger King, the NPC that resides within Burger King should also be threatened and taken-into consideration." The npc was not taken into consideration leaving that npc to freely call the cops.

Correct me If I'm wrong: 5.2: It looked like he was punching you to try and get you to take more money out of your atm. As you were taking the money out directly for him. Right after he shouted more.

Ash

Reaction score
After reviewing this, It's clear that the user broke many rules during that situation, as stated by Riddle. The user attempted to punch you for money in a bank with many NPCs located inside; after he then decided to run you over as you were 'fighting' back which is both invalid. User has been banned from the server for 3.4 due to prior warnings.

Ban reason:
| 3.4, 2.1, 6.3, 5.1 | User placed his life at risk and played unrealistically by punching a player for money when located inside a bank with several NPCs- prior to that he attempted to run one over for 'fighting' back. Ban due to previous warnings.

Accepted, user has been banned for 3 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.