Ban/Warrning request on Jason Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moher4 ghost / Moher Moussy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jason Walker

His/Her SteamID: None

Why Should This Player Be Punished: My police car got randomly shot at possibly by him and his friend so i go back to the area go into projects and Jason Walker comes up to me and i gun point him asking him to leave the building now but he just dose not listen and decided to run upstairs under gunpoint and go to projects 4 and close the door he then pulls out a gun and starts shooting at me as soon as i open the door after i kill him his friend shoots me in the back and kills me. no idea why i was shot at or why he ran under gun point to shoot me but he put is life and his friends life at unnecessary risk

Evidence(Demo Required):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o...gunpoint_perpheads_demo_2015-4-9_16-40-46.dem

Tick:
17770 i gun point jason walker , 18150 his friend shoots me

Reaction score
Well you tell me to leave, so i thought i would leave into the projex 4, I don't see anything wrong with that? You should have said it more specific, like "leave the appartments" - I just had an admin situation ingame where i tied and gag a man, he ran from me, and the admins could't do anything becayse i had to be more specific like /me ties the mans hands and feet - I i think i didn't nothing wrong!

Reaction score
I'll download the demo and put my full thought about this down however this is still some sketchy shit by just Reading it, I mean shooting a car randomly? Anyways; the name is also from an artist in the US

Reaction score
Request Accepted

There was no need to run away and try to shoot Moher as he simply told you to leave the area and presented no real threat as he was not arresting you. I will not be banning you Villz as you could have easily seen what was happening and killed the cop for revenge but next time try to just run off instead of killing an officer when it is not really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.