Bank robbery roleplay

Reaction score
Hi!

Now I think that on the server you should be allowed to negotiate in a bank robbery. When you go in I personally think you should be allowed to take the NPC’s as a “hostage” and any player inside as a hostage.

I think it would be much better if you where allowed to take hostages and stuff in a bank robbery for more of an “roleplay aspect”.

Negotiations and taking hostages would be way more realistic instead of just going inside and shooting anyone on sight. It would be much better for instead of everyone shooting eachother but instead everyone is very cautious and getting yourself out.

A con of this could be that the bank could be closed off for a very long time but it could also be very fun.

Reaction score
With the current mindset of players this simply wouldn't work. The bank robbery currently is a splash-and-dash for crims: crack the vault, flank the arriving cops before they even have a chance to get out of their car and drive away. Instead of actually negotiating criminals would simply put a sniper in regals and pick off every cop trying to rp, or cops could rush in and try to kill the crims even with hostages.

dog

Reaction score
cops won't even rp with on of their own strapped to a bomb what makes you think they would rp bank

Reaction score
I would see this again like back in the old days but this would be abused so much and I don't see this would be implemented any time soon because of it simple, cops got no brain they basically got minus 100 IQ (I'm not saying all the officers are) and they always rush and they are not trained for hostages situations

Reaction score
@jjjackier Last time I had a hostage situation I was afraid to press my panic. To get back up for the sole reason of some officer going full retard and trying to shoot the hostage taker and shooting the hostage instead!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
When does negotiating ever work? have you ever seen someone negotiate and turn themself in?

Reaction score
Yikes, the old days Criminals don’t want to commit to such things and they’re more into killing cops and getting their money. You can’t use the NPC’s or anybody as hostages anyways. Perp has developed from your Golden ages into a sensitive ‘I died and I’ll make a report just in case they broke a rule’ ‘TFU is OP’ ‘10 Toes’ fest, all people like to do these days is milk any type of base they can raid, kill cops or rob bank. It’s a simple cycle that still brings anyone back.

I would see this again like back in the old days but this would be abused so much and I don't see this would be implemented any time soon because of it simple, cops got no brain they basically got minus 100 IQ (I'm not saying all the officers are) and they always rush and they are not trained for hostages situations

I hear, old days this and old days that, if people really wanted your old days they’d play like it, people got rich, money making got Broken and the bank is a dash and grab for easy money and free KOS’ing of cops whenever they’re stopped by one after the raid.

The PD whitelist brought many good and bad officers to say the least, and props and my respect goes out to all of them, but they receive no basic training with such situations and lack the ability to negotiate and do things themselves.

It’s great to see people want this type of RP, but I just don’t see it happening. Negotiations never go peaceful and they won’t go so for bank.

Reaction score
the last 4 hostage situations i was part of, 4 hostages died.

I tried taking command with one, Someone decided to take initative too by just shooting through the window since he heard me calling with him.

I doubt you'll have any success.

Reaction score
Last hostage situation I was a part of. Was going really well until the hostage takers blue them selves and the hostage up......

Reaction score
sorry this is better

@JER

but yea these days its more about who can shoot more people, and that's for both sides really.