BanReq on SouthSide Nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: -vG- Maze (Steam), James Green (In-Game)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lamar Davis
His/Her SteamID: Unknown (d/ced before I thought to get it)
Reason: FailRP (RDM), and big disrespect. Evidence:
1024x640.resizedimage
1024x640.resizedimage
(Ignore the fact my stuff says vG PERP3, that is my own fault and will probably take it off soon)

Reaction score
I completely agree with this ban. We had problems earlier with this guy as well. Same stuff. RDM, utter disrespect, and a lack of respect for the rules. He doesn't have any boundaries.

Reaction score
You didnt show the part when you was disrespecting me. And why get your whole org on here this is silly

Reaction score
He called me a dumb head its in hes photo. And im not the one try to set up people and get them ban im actually not a asswhole, Also Idk why they have admins in orgs

Reaction score
I don't have a organization therefore you are lying. I do admit to calling you that but only after you broke the rules. Plus, dumbhead is not really as bad as "dickhead"

Reaction score
Really Im not going to cry over it your the one making a big deal out of something really really silly

Deleted member 231

Agree with this Ban request, Big Disrespect and Fail RDM.

Reaction score
Ok I see you got a lot of friends. First of all you wasnt even here so how would you know and I only said that because here called me a dumbhead im done here. If I get ban because a guy is friends with admins and a lot of people then im just not gona play on here

Status
Not open for further replies.