Battlefield V

Reaction score
i'm excited, I'm certain that the females will be strictly multiplayer only but i still think its pretty dumb unless they're russian.

Reaction score
Who cares if there's women fighting or one has a prosthetic arm, it shouldn't really matter if the game is actually good.
Wait for reviews/actual gameplay before deciding you won't ever play it just because you don't even know how to interact with imaginary women in video games. It's not like there weren't any female combatants in WW2.

Violet Evergarden 2.0 btw
The reason why it's so hated is because of the fact that it's so forced by political situations around the world.

Reaction score
The reason why it's so hated is because of the fact that it's so forced by political situations around the world.
developed by sweden
aka le swedenistan xD XDDDD XDXDXD DXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I still think its silly. Like in Battlefield 1 you'd had an odd random black character but considering this was set during the first world war, overseas colonies (especially in Africa) were still a thing you could sort of understand why, but there also wasn't a lot of African fighting units in the western front.
Battlefield 1 wasn't a true WW1 game in my opinion, I don't expect Battlefield V will be authentic either (we already know that).