PLPD - Discussion

Sam

Reaction score
@Jimmy Jackson You can’t expect to reason with such a person, people like that don’t get the full picture.

He claims “But command clearly ignore ORs at least when I was a cpl”, yet he does not provide a single situation as an example. He also claims “All PLPD.online really does is make it a more exclusive club really it discourages new players from becoming a cop” without any evidence to back his statement up. There is no proof of this. And instead of suggesting to make it easier to apply ingame his first thought is to remove plpd online completely, without really considering what that would mean.

Overall, I find it hard to consider any of his statements as he has no idea how the PD is run, additionally he has not been on PLPD Online for a long time and has no way to know how it’s currently working. As always, he finds a topic to reply on, he then stops when people start to question his statements and if possible he delete his replies.

Reaction score
After being in the PLPD for over half a year now I can assure you from what I've seen and personally experienced promotions from Officer - Sergeant are not biased, I cannot comment on any promotions above the sergeant rank as I've personally never experienced any of that, especially with the application process you don't even need to ask why you were denied. When I first got denied for sergeant I was given feedback and I know its a bit crazy but I worked on that feedback and was promoted the next genops meeting.

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Reaction score
@Inchs yes, clearly PD is corrupt as someone was promoted to SGT when they did not meet all requirements, while there was a shortage of SGT. And that guy was the best choice