PC Shuts off.

Reaction score
So like, I got this game I played with my friends once called Dauntless, I was able to run it for like 25 minutes or so, and just as this enemy wanted to attack me my fucking PC shuts off.

I never played the game ever again after, cause I'd rather not play a game that shuts off my PC constantly.

Same thing as today, I got Destiny 2, played it for nearly an hour and boom, my PC immediately shuts off.

The thing is, my PC isn't overheating, everything stays at around 45-55 degrees, I had this problem a while back with some other games but seriously, Rainbow Six makes my PC louder n' warmer than Destiny 2 and Battlefield and it doesn't suddenly shut off playing EVERY GAME I PLAY but Destiny 2 and that Dauntless game -- basically any new games I get.

I literally have no clue what's going on, lol.

Reaction score
Your power supply might be busted?
I'm no expert but that's what it sounds like.

Reaction score
I'll check my drivers tomorrow when I wake up, and yeah, I guess it's my power supply, that's what some dude is telling me, but it shouldn't be too bad since it's got 750W, but it's old, so that might be something.

I also have a month or 2 old cooling paste, so I'm kinda sure nothings wrong with my cooling.

Reaction score
I'll check my drivers tomorrow when I wake up, and yeah, I guess it's my power supply, that's what some dude is telling me, but it shouldn't be too bad since it's got 750W, but it's old, so that might be something.

I also have a month or 2 old cooling paste, so I'm kinda sure nothings wrong with my cooling.

Yeah I only have a 6-year old TX650 and my PC doesn’t cut out like that, but you may just have a bad unit. Funny you mentioned cooling though, was your cooling upgraded before the issues started?

Reaction score
Since I upgraded it the heat issues pretty much stopped, didn't really shut off my PC cause of it.