Server Suggestion Baz Crafting Benches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Baz Crafting Benches
Suggestion Description: A spot to craft should be added back to the front of the store in BAZ. I hate the new design of only having the ability to craft in he back room . It makes crafting 10x worse you have almost no interaction with anyone at all. I say remove one spot from the back and add it back to the front and let it be up to the shop owner.

Why should this be added?:
More interaction from shop owners at baz

What negatives could this have?:
literally nothing just reverting a change

Useful Images: N/A

Reaction score
It’s a bit confusing but if I understood you properly you’re saying limit the shop to 2 work benches but allow for both the front and back spots. Including the one removed and the one newly added as options?

Reaction score
It’s a bit confusing but if I understood you properly you’re saying limit the shop to 2 work benches but allow for both the front and back spots. Including the one removed and the one newly added as options?
Currently the shop allows for three spots all being in the back of the shop. Im saying remove the one closest to the door andd allow for the one in the front to be used again. So that shop owners who want to interact can and those who just want to craft also can.

Reaction score
Why remove any available spots instead of just bringing back the previously removed one for interaction and setting a limit on work benches?

Reaction score
tbf i didn't even know this changed, it worked perfect before i dont see why change it

Reaction score
Why remove any available spots instead of just bringing back the previously removed one for interaction and setting a limit on work benches?
I say remove the one closest to the door because when you are looking at other benches it fucks up your crfating and the other persons thus making it again easier to craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.