Map Suggestion beach ''trailer''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: adds a singular trailer property to the beach purchaseable for $3750

Why should this be added? (pros): adds a house to the beach area that isnt too big but has the basic nesistitys

What negatives could this have? (cons): none really except a small Fps decrease

*Other additions: [list here]

*Images: the white cabinet is a replacement for the storage chest as i couldnt find the model for it also the plastic thing wouldnt be in the offical one its just to give a rough idea

Deleted member 5577

A row of 3 beach huts would look nicer here this seems somewhat out of place but I get what you're going for. It would be a nice place to store fish and what not and bring some life to this corner of the map

Reaction score
A row of 3 beach huts would look nicer here this seems somewhat out of place but I get what you're going for. It would be a nice place to store fish and what not and bring some life to this corner of the map
yeah maybe 3 would be good the picture is just a rough draft of what im planning

Reaction score
Honestly a great idea, but IMO I feel the wood cabins would be a great fit for there as its like a beach house.

Reaction score
I think that Boat houses at docks would be better tbh.

The concrete space at beach was supposed to be the V2/V3 office location but we never got it on V5 D:

Reaction score
I'll probably do something with the empty area but not sure if this will be it. Maybe extending the beach again, like how it was in v1 (not as big though).

Status
Not open for further replies.