Being able to rp in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr

Reaction score
Topic: Roleplaying in jail

Short explanation (in notes):
-Jail rp will make the jail way more realistic
-If this is accepted then being the only server with jail rping will attract a lot more players to the community
-Jail rp will add a new jobs

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Jail roleplaying should be added to this server because it will make the jail way more realistic that waiting 20 mins or more looking at the cell gates. This will attract a lot more players around the Garrys mod community into Perpheads. This idea will also add new jobs like warden, prison guard, ect. And we can also add jobs for inmates can do to gain some money from the inside of the walls. And we can also add a jail bus just for the realisim.

Optional additions:
-New warden, prison guard, and inmates clothes
-New Prison bus

Reaction score
Kinda shitty, people are getting jailed for 5-10 minutes how are they suppos to work? i would understand if you could get jailed for one day or about 1-2 hours. -Support

Reaction score
-support

It is a creative idea, however its basically just like adding a new gamemode? It would also mean less players will be on the streets rather than in jail, and if you think about it that many players are in jail at the same time. It seems too much for the server...

Reaction score
I like the idea..... but people are not in jail for long enough for any prison jobs or a prison bus. But having something to do in jail would be nice.

Reaction score
I love the idea! The only thing what to do would be to be able to increase the jail sentence. Rp in jail sounds good and is probably a pretty good idea. +Support

Reaction score
I suggest adding more detail to your idea and I really don't see how this can work due to the prison being so small.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
+would add more realism

This would make more sence if in the map would be
separate prison.

I can't understand how this would attract people.
I have changed this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is taking roleplay to the extreme, let us not forget that this isn't reallife, this is a game.
Unfortunately (as creative as it is), I cannot support this suggestion due to how deep into the realms of realistic you are going.

EDIT: However, I do see this working if jail times are extended to the extent where you can have a (literal) second life in the jail. I am uncertain of how long this is but I am sure it would have drastic effects on the players and the server itself.

Thankyou,
Wi4pSu4.png

Member of PERPHeads.

Reaction score
I think that extending the time would be better. Yes people would not like sitting in jail for that long but people wont want to do crimes as often as currently and will value what a pain it is to be in jail and not just "Going to jail, see you in 10-1 mins!".

Edit: I think the whole forest should change in a way that would affect the server. Maybe place there a jail? Take use of the giant mountain near the highway scoping the bank? I think there would be an incredible place for the jail, as it is quite big and it is resorated. People wont have excuses when doing a prison break. Its like people come to the PD. "I'm just parking here.". I think that currently 2/5 of the map is not in use. I know there are limitations here and there, but if this is possible it would be very good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Prison bus would only be useful if the prison was located elsewhere, not under the PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.