You can't enter jail with illegals on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bow

Reaction score
Topic: You can't enter jail with illegal items on you.

Short explanation (in notes):
- You must drop all your illegal items first
- Owning 1 drug (or anything else) won't let you in side of the jail since it is illegal

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
People just lie about having illegal items in jail when searched by law enforcements to get away with what ever they got, and since there is no option to check the prisoner's items. I say that you guys should add that you are not able to enter jail owning anything against the laws of this city even when handcuffed. Instead, a message should pope up to the officer that the one he is trying to put in side the cell still got illegals that he didn't drop.

It would be a very good addition, and calling admins when searching people will be lowered a lot.

Optional additions:
- People will start dropping all of their items, not half.
- More free time for admins.

Bow

Reaction score
And how would it possibly work?

I'll just explain for you the easy way.

Owning any illegal item on you = can't be put in jail.
Dropping all your illegal items = Now can be put in jail.

Reaction score
Or just make it so you can actually see their inventory illegals when there cuffed. Idk luke a search swep op soemthing.

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
People have suggested to add search SWEPs before, it has been denied every single time.
When you search people, make a /report and tell a staff member to check if he hS anything illegal on him; this does not take a lot of time.

Also, I think this could kind of ruin RP as sometimes officers forget to search their suspects.

If you didn't realize, I do not support this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.