Ben's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [FrostByte] Ben

IN-GAME NAME: Ben Quality

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:95326224

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:There are many reasons for me wanting to become an enforcer, but one of the biggest ones are that I like to help people and i feel me getting this postition will give me a oppurtunity to assist people I want to be a enforcer because i want to make sure everyone follows the rules and i want a chance to help people during their rp and stop the other people that dont want to rp and stop people from braking rules ,

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
I have no idea who you are, I've never seen you in help chat or anywhere else, so I cant support this application.

Reaction score
As William Shakespeare said... "Better three hours too soon than a minute too late." Unfortunately, I feel that this quote cannot be relied on when it comes to your enforcer application.

I personally do not know who you are as you do not seem very active on the server or the forums. I recommend getting to know the community and making a name for yourself within it before applying for a position of this aptitude, as right now I do not think you are who we need.

TL;DR:

• Make a name for yourself.
  • Express your knowledge of the rules.
  • Fix up your application. (i.e grammar, spelling, the eye piercing bold text, etc...)

Reaction score
Never heard of you in my life.
Alright, I'll elaborate;
I've never seen you in-game.
I've never seen you in TS.
I've never seen you on the forum until now.

-Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support
I've never seen you in-game or helping in help chat aswell as being on the forums.
I don't believe that your not going to be a good enforcer at this time.
Increase your activity and your personal rep within the community and then think about making an enforcer app.

Reaction score
Sorry, but it is a -support from me. I have never seen you on the server before, neither have I heard your name anywhere. Just take some time, get known in the community and maybe re-apply in a few months; maybe take a look at the accepted Enforcer Applications then to see what you can make better. So, good luck from me in your time on Perpheads and I love to see new people wanting to become a staff member, so just wait a few months, get known (as I said before) and apply then.

Reaction score
I have indeed heard of you, I see you a lot as an officer/traffic officer in the PLPD. You are a very friendly guy and are willing to take on different role play situations. You don't seem to be known throughout the community, which is understandable. Try going onto the teamspeak a little more, or talking to all different people in the server!

You are a very friendly guy, but I don't feel you are ready yet. Try and improve your knowledge of the rules and laws, while showing people that you know them through making action requests, reports, and engaging with different community members.

Its a -support from me, good luck! :)

Reaction score
Alright lad we all know nobody knows you that well. Take some time to get yourself known in the community and make some friends. Study the rules and communicate with other players. Try to roleplay as much as you can to show the senior staff team that you are worthy of enforcer position. Ignore all the people bashing you for not knowing.

Reaction score
Read the rules and laws of the server stay active on both the teamspeak and the server and also get to know more people then you might be able to get enforcer it will take you a few weeks but its worth it to try.

Reaction score
Noooooooooooo.
Literally wanted to die when we mugged you?
Broke NLR to store guns?
Please...
-support

Reaction score
Met you in-game, Saw you doing this in your house
fe9a4d7df1.jpg

Definitely -Support from me

Reaction score
In PERP just a few minutes ago, Ben was being really disruptive in OOC and also had a lack of knowledge of rule 3.6.
229ee84925.png

He was terribly rude and did not show any intent to preserve his life. Don't really think this is enforcer material.

Reaction score
No offense against you Ben.
You seem as if you do not know how to role-play under my measures. I don't think you have the material required for Enforcer. Maybe sometime in the future, but now it wont work out.

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Candidate is currently banned from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.