Zonas Enforce Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:[OX:RP] [L²:RP] [AOG] Zonamann

IN-GAME NAME:Fabian Dyrseth

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:111437847

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:I have been played on the server now alot. I love the server. All the players and everything. I have been staff on other server but i always loved this server and Limelight. I know all the rules now and understand them all. I im very friendly and i like to speak With other players and staff. People are so Nice here and just want to be a part of this great team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes i am

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
[DOUBLEPOST=1461937976,1461937779][/DOUBLEPOST]I played for a long time ago too. I am back now :)

Reaction score
As much as you'd like to apply, I haven't really met you, nor do I think any other member of this community has really gotten in touch with you.
I'd like to say good luck, but do try to make some more friends here, try to get in touch with some of the staff members. It will make your application easier to process, and while you're at it you could start showing off your roleplay skills. "That person did it in a different way, and it worked out well" would be a positive outcome from what you've improved on.

If you see people doing things completely wrong, and you know it is wrong don't be afraid to step in, correct them and make a "/report".

Your application really doesn't have much to it, and it doesn't display your skills in any way, shape or form.
I suggest working more on your grammar, rule knowledge including laws. Maybe find some methods on how to set up a text, a way it's easy to read.

Reaction score
Very little effort has gone into this application.
You've only just signed up on the forums.
Nobody knows who you are.
Your previous bans indicate you don't give much of a shit about the rules.

-Support

Now, although I am a negative nancy, I will try and give you some tips:

Make concise, informative, and successful action requests. This will help people analyse your rule knowledge better.
Become more well known in this community. Nobody has any idea who you are at the moment.
Go OCD over your spelling and grammar in serious threads & posts. We are all Grammar Nazis here.
Don't sign up on the forums and immediately apply for enforcer, it makes you seem desperate.

Reaction score
You haven't filled out the application requirements. I feel like your not mature enough to be responsible being enforcer.
And as i can see on these comments no one knows you. So maybe play some more time get yourself known better and maybe there u can make an application.
-Support

Reaction score
Closed

Applicant does not even meet half of the requirements needed to be an Enforcer. Next time you apply make sure to get yourself known, write a better application, meet all the requirements and remove all the clutter in your name. You literally have 3 tags from other communities/RP servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.