Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned for:1 Month

Your Steam Name
: Zyw0on dk
Your In-game Name: Bertram Jesen
Your Steam ID
: STEAM_0:0:174948443

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4,4.1,3.4 and 3.6 - User rammed multiple cars as RC, then failed to comply with under gunpoint when previous had been told to stop breaking 3.4 by a staff member after running into hicktown lake
Why should this appeal be considered: I have taken some time to think about what i did and i now see he how dumb i was breaking 3.4 more than one time by not complying under gunpoint even after i tried to escape and escaped while i was under gunpoint.
And also breaking 4,1 mor than onces and drivening reckless andround after told by staff to stop many times.

Additional Comment(s): I want to apologise to mim for my attitude and my uncooperation in the case, and the people that i did effect for my bad rp. And my unrealism. And i just love to play on the server im having fun every time while im on.

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-involved-

you were a loose cannon as a cop, constantly causing issues between other officers and civilians. You also knew well what you were doing wrong and minging about but still continued to minge and break 3.4

blob was nice enough to ban you for a month, many people in this community believe you should be permanently banned because you have no intent to actually rp or follow rules

Last edited:
Reaction score
Involved, your conduct is horrible and you refuse to learn. I'd be more understanding and accept your apology but you actually do this for fun and don't feel any regret coming off from you in the way you talk.

If I still had the clip of you finishing off people as cop in Evo I'd post it just to weigh it more into this appeal.

Reaction score
Denied

You don't seem to know what you're doing wrong as you continue to do things we warn you not to, so we think it's best you take some time off to read the rules and come back with a better attitude.

Reviewed with @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.