Best Kanacke EU

Reaction score
So I can only recommend @Creepis for everything there is and I think he should be given credit for what he has done and how he is always making us laugh.

Creepis/Creepy Piss/Kanacke or whatever you want to call him, has an excellent and funny style of RP, that will never get boring. He always abides to the rules as he enforced them back in the days as an Enforcer on our server but sadly he resigned due to his inactivity. Friendly, helpful and banterous are just a few of his key features, he is just a genuine nice guy who everyone can come along with.

I would really like to have Creepis join the Staff Team again as he now has time to play again and he would definetly be an amazing addition to the team as he was before but he might need to be encouraged to write an application. So if you guys think he should become a Enforcer again than write your message here below and add #YesWeCan(acke) to bring him back.

So thank you Furkan for all the great moments we enjoyed on the server , on teamspeak and doing reports together when you applied for mod, you are a great guy and I hope our friendship can hold on .

But he isn't a real turk because he never smoked/smokes shisha

And thanks @Ash for the spelling reminder, it was late and I was tired and the mistakes should be corrected by now.

@Creepis in his Döner Kebap store
c27b8c5e00.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Furkan".

Rekt.

Hard decision to be honest, reapply? I've told several people to not or even never to reapply for Enforcer as I can sadly not to be bothered with it.But hey, Kanacke who never smoked Sisha may think about it...

Thank you for the recommendation, Manner.I dropped a little present in the passenger seat for you, the "Kanacken Navigator 2015", Kiezdeutsch is best Kanacken sprache.

Reaction score
Furkan never smoked shisha we need to slap him with turkish moustaches! Join meh!