Best raid?

Reaction score
f28ac9b2ca.jpg

Nuf said.

Garrett Woodfield

Well.. not really a raid, but i killed a swat officer.
And another officer.
Then another one because i was wanted3:
then lt and his partner on highway.
illuminati confirmed..

I am not dead yet >:D
mp5 ftw.

Reaction score
It was a regal 4 raid, you dragged all bodies in reglas 3. And we also raided that.

Reaction score
Got no pics but here's the story; first time I raided without toffel. I raided with an org called whites. We we're about 6 people including me. We raided a big house in evocity they had alot of drugs so webjust rushed in shot a lot of people then everyone suddenly died. It was only me and one guy in their "team" left. I noticed how there were no gun shots at all when they died. So i checked the only room that was never searched. I bobby pin it and he starts shooting with a silenced weapon, i then wallbanged him by just shooting through a wall and got him. I ran in and found out that he had an SR-25. I took it got in my car and drove the fuck away.

Reaction score
The best raid ever:

Back when the server was young, 3bitz and I lead a group of raiders on an attack on Evocity's MTL. One of the raiders and I simply walked to the front gate, asking if we would be able to join them in their grow-fest. Luckily for us they were kind enough to allow us entrance; we even got out own private room. Once we were safely inside, 3bitz lead the rest of the team to the font gate and launched an attack. The attack however, was merely a distraction. The panicked MTL occupants rushed to the front gate to defend their gear, as the raider and I went from room to room harvesting their drugs. After we'd collected all their gear, we too headed for the main gate, at which point 3bitz called off the attack and retreated back to the vehicles. As for the raider and I, we simply walked out.