Are this a break of any rule?

Reaction score
Hello admins and other players who are realy into the rules

i was thinking about starting a new org were i would gather the best shooters give them the best guns and then rent them as a private miletary unit. (for securety and raids and so)

and i was thinking about this:
can the govement rent me (for extra securety or to assist police in raids)?

Reaction score
Im not sure if the mayor can hire you or not I have never seen a PMC on the server before but I think other people can hire you.

Reaction score
The police is not allowed to hire private companies / organisations to help them during a raid.

Herp edit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im lookin for the rule im breaking (a rulenumber would be greate)

Reaction score
Im lookin for the rule im breaking (a rulenumber would be greate)
As one suggestion of rules that could be broken by doing this I would say, Law 8.5 (8.5 Aiding Criminals - The aiding of a criminal, other than providing medical assistance, is a criminal offence.) and then Rule 4.1 (4.1 Follow the Law - Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law; government employees include Police Officers, SWAT Officers, the Police Lieutenant, Paramedics, Firefighters, Road Crew Workers, the Mayor, and Secret Service Agents.) Just as an example there may be more.

Reaction score
I don't think that you can hire people as an officer to help shoot, but here in Denmark it is a law to help the police if they are having too much trouble or in danger (call 112/help laying down suspect/anything that doesn't harm any of them)