Best rice?

JRW

Reaction score
never had nice paella, considering I've been to Spain once or twice it was quite disappointing. Would like to try a decent one.

Reaction score

HVhQN4E.jpg

Reaction score
You've singlehandedly made me regret posting this thread, thanks.

Reaction score
Never been to barcelona but I've heard thats the best place to get a Paella.

Reaction score
Bruh rice is just a vessel for flavour most rice tastes like nothing til seasoned what you mean

Reaction score
I have cooked rice nearly everyday for as long as I can remember because of my heritage.

Try mixing chickpeas or cooked chicken into brown rice. Maybe try making a curry or something with it.

Reaction score
I've eaten rice every week since I was born. Basmati rice grains are long and not really "juicy" or moist (depends if you've washed off the starch or not) but it's really up to people's preference. For basmati, I usually eat it with chicken and vegetables.
If you're into chinese food, don't use basmati. The ideal rice for this would probably be jasmine rice, as it soaks up liquid really well. It's moist and nice.

Since I've had basmati for so long, I can't really say I enjoy it anymore. What I've been doing for the last year is use the rice from rice puddings. It's soft, moist, and just amazing. It might be paella rice I think.