Not really a goodbye

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Jack Peteson here(For those who dunno, most do though). However let's get to the point.
This is not REALLY a goodbye, and more for my org to know aswell etc. So after I've come back from my 6 months ban, I've realised that Perpheads has changed, not necessarily only for the worst, however I've gotten some more peace, plus more friends and just made a KINDA Truce with others, meaning that aint having as big a beef as we used to when I was a retarded cunt. Let's be honest, we all know I was a retarded cunt, I'm not too proud to admit my wrongdoings.

I've been doing way too many wrongdoings, after coming back aswell, however everyone has been so nice, and been a few AR's on me, but mostly ended up talking about it which just shows how great you guys are, that you wanna talk about it.

I've realised I have some things I need to work on, before I'd rather come back, I'm not gonna say goodbye as I don't wanna leave this community, cause even when theres beefs and yelling with each others, it's quiet nice being there. I'm just gonna take a break maybe from couple of weeks to a month or 2, depending on the situation and how it'll go, for now I'll just wanna say thanks for those people for this time whilst I was back!

So a few things I will try to work on:

-My attitude now and then, it flicks which I rather now
-Learning to shoot better lmao
-My game experiences with others
-Cause more harmony or peace or whatever between other people

Those are just a few I wanna work on so with that being said let's mention to people to thank:

@SpaceShots - For being a great staff, and having helped a lot and also funny to play with
@CensoredExe - For being very useful these couple of days in my org, creating a lot of great things and ideas and plans for the future of it.
@Pyureh - For being a nice friend, and also like Chris trying to find Ideas to do for the community
@DJBREEZY420 - For being useful, despite being tough to you. Still trying your best, and we all made mistakes when we were new... So don't take it too harsh!
@Ruby - For being a very nice guy, though wayyyyy too inactive!!
@Daan McClaire - For being an overall awesome guy I've known for Ages, and very friendly and funny.
@Zexinity - Exactly the same as Daan, you're both really lovely <3
@BigBenji - For all the fun comments, whether it was for others to laugh or just disrespecting me or others, you're a great hillarious guy. Also remember you always had something to say about almost everything once, which was just great.
@McGlinchy - For being a Top Then Dollar Staff.
@Collier - For doing a great job as a staff member, and listening to my story about PLPD, keep up the job. You got Senior Admin for a reason obviously!
@Al Capone - For being quiet nicer person after I've come back, as we haven't had the same fights been a greater person actually. Maybe it was just me before
@DB - I can't find Max Walkers forum ;-; I don't remember what, but for being a very great friend throughout long
@filip - Basically Mujahid and same can't find his forum, but a pretty nice guy, though snatching guns...
@Zoephix - Still a good friend, And known each others for ages now wow, great keep going. You were an idiot for activating lua or whatever it was, either way getting banned for cheating..
@Aquaa - For bringing a fun time between our orgs yesterday xD
@Tilin - For being a well listening guy, despite finding everything funny especially if you get mad lmao, motherfeker, overall nice guy though.
@Mango - Still a good staff member, still a special but unique personality.
@Kenty - For getting peace more than we used to.
@tOmmy1 - For being a great guy, and very useful up to the time he got himself banned for cheating.. What a melon
@Mimball - Amazing Cop and Amazing person in general, very helpful and very friendly. You're funny aswell.
@A1L - Always been one of my favourite cops, really great cop and I hope You'll become ACTUAL Captain for once.. You've always been very great playing games with.
@LilChicken - Amazing guy, very friendly to speak to despite what others have told. A great guy when you get to know him, such as most others.
@Daigestive - For being really nice, and friendly after being back aswell, don't even think I've had any fights with him as I used to now and then.

I'm sorry if I forgot some, but theres so many, so just comment down if you feel theres something that needs to be added! See you soon at some point again you're all great and been great to be with, whether it was negative or not, it has brought some fun now and then.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haha, yeah they kept getting raided and I felt bad so I decided to tell them to give my storage so I could build them some defence which seemed to help them a lot ^^

Reaction score
thanks for the mention, people who don’t cry to staff when I start dropping spaghetti in chat is something hard to come by.

Reaction score
I've always liked your comments etc, also found them funny. Usually most what you say is pretty logical aswell.

Deleted member 5577

Wow I made it into your signature but didn't even get a tag

Reaction score
Sorry xD, you will get one soon when I'm done with making Dinner and Dishes xD

Reaction score
Way more chill then before and I was still good with you even before, better at dealing with things compared to most people who just have AR's on speed dial like soccer moms and the coaches. I appreciate your honesty and want to change, good guy. Thanks for the tag.

Reaction score
I rather not be known for what Furries are known for, another reason I stepped more back from it, not being so much into the fandom anymore, and also why I don't want to be a dick. I know Furries are known to be cringy, retarded kids which proberbly 90% of furries would touch animals, or just be extremely cringy etc, I would never touch an animal or a child or anything that Furries often are seen for an as, I try to be more likeable which I've worked hard on since I've come back, which has most parts, partly worked out ^^.

Happens it slips now and then though..