SpaceShots Introduction

Reaction score
Hello there guys,

I know I haven't really given an introduction about myself so let me explain who I am. My name in-game is Bryon English, [PH]SpaceShots steam name. Some of you may have heard me before, recognized the name, talking to me etc. I haven't explained who I am as a person properly.

How would you see me?
You can see / talk to me in many ways. I'm extremely active on the TS currently as I have been super busy. I like talking to other people who I may not have met before. You can poke me on it and I'll happily join you and have a nice chat. I'm currently a Sergeant and PTO within the PLPD and you may regularly see me on duty doing stage 3's for Academy.

How long have I been in this community for?
I've currently been in this community for over a year and a bit, I had joined the server many years ago but didn't regularly play due to have a terrible PC. I then started to get more interested in the server and become more and more active everyday.

Questions:
If you have any problems with your applications for Academy feel free to poke me on TS or make a PM with me on the forums, I'll gladly explain to you.

About me:
I'm a fun, enjoyable person to talk to. I can easily start having banter or join along with it. You may have watched the shocking singing I have done in the past while on TS. Many people enjoy and laugh and what I do. You may see me on the server driving a red Dodge Viper just driving on the highway for no reason. (Usually an indication that I'm seriously bored)

Hope to see you around.

Bryon English

Reaction score
Bryon logic

Been at perp since 2015
icon-arrow-down-b-128.png

Has lots of playtime on server

Owns nice car on server

Decides to make introduction after he has been playing for more than a year
What a nerd. Welcome to the server for 1 year ago xd
hes actually a friendly nice guy

Deleted member 5193

Hey, you're that cuck who stole the model of my car and then the colour! Yeah!

Welcome... even if it is a bit late.