Bilo's Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bilo

ROLEPLAY NAME: Andrew Carry

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:564802460

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I want to become a helper as I truly believe I could be a great asset to the perpheads staff team, I am extremely active on the server, and I am very active in ooc chat and /help chat, I am also on the server basically everyday for atleast an hour or two.

I enjoy helping both new players and experienced players that need help with anything, it could be even simple directions, or help on how to apply for a job and I will always take time out of my day to help them.

I will admit that I am quite inactive on the forums and in the official discord, I will from now on make more of an effort to help people on the forums and discord instead of only helping on the actual server itself.

Becoming an official helper would make it much easier for me to help others as it would give me access to the yellow physgun, allowing me to further help with simple things such as moving or removing a prop, or moving someone that might be stuck somewhere, and being an official helper would allow me access to the f6 menu, letting me help even more people that need it.

I have enjoyed my time on this server, and I would love to keep showing others how they can also enjoy it as much as I do.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I am aware of my extensive ban record, but I believe that I have changed since then, as I have absolutely learned from my past mistakes, I can completely understand if that might be the reason if my application gets denied, but I do hope that that's not the case.

Thanks for reading my application, if you have any questions, you can contact me on discord. :D

Discord: bilo23

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections

Reaction score
You do not meet the requirements seeing as you were unbanned on the 5th of may for a ban that would've originally expired on the 11th of may.