Chris Flynn's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Chris Flynn

ROLEPLAY NAME: Chris Flynn

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:508758849

IN-GAME NAME: Chris Flynn

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I wanted to be a Helper for some time now, I spent almost a year in this server and I'm looking forward to doing new things, so I figured I should go for Helper, because almost any time anyone asks for Help in In-Game Help chat, I always try to answer them as quickly as possible, I'm a very active and helpful person when it comes to a lot of In-game Mechanics, Server rules and Laws. Often I teach new players how to play and tips on how to earn money. When I used to be a Medic, I would almost always show them the ropes and what to do in certain situations.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I live in Germany (GMT+1) and I'm almost always available and I play actively on the server. Sometimes, usually on holidays I travel back to my Home Country (Serbia) for couple weeks and don't have access to the server there.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
Always great hanging out with Chris when we see each other. Always having great times with him when on PD and when we are hanging out at bazzar. Seen Chris always nice and Friendly never toxic so for me this application is a +support for me

Reaction score
chris is especially active in help chat, even though he is a very good friend of mine i'd have to point out that he has to increase his activity on the forums and the discord a lot, but i think he has potentional and just needs some time to work on it, knowing him it shouldn't take long! : )

Reaction score
+1 he's very funny and friendly am great friends with him and can't express how funny he is. Hope you get helper my friend. ACHTUNG! Sie haben eine großartige Gelegenheit, Helfer zu werden. Ich hoffe, Sie schaffen es

Status
Not open for further replies.