wLw's helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM Name: : wLw

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:577252620

IN-GAME NAME: layla higgins

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Since i joined the server i have enjoyed every second of playing here. The main reason i want to become a helper is that i like to help people mainly new players cause it makes me
happy to see them stay and enjoy playing in this awesome community,

i will do my very best to help everybody i can to the best of my ability and being helper will make it more official eg. i can answer help and supports etc, another thing i have been doing lately is i have been spending time basing with new players and teaching them how to grow and all the general basics i have realized how much this helps them as i remember when i was new i had no idea what i was doing until i asked for help. Things that are good about me, i have very high playtime, i am very active on the server, i also love to help :) i am currently working on being more active on the forums and discord help and support .

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Any feedback is appreciated :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
+ Support, you have really changed your personality. You went from being banned almost every week to helping new players and just being a better person. Al thought I think you could have done a better job on the application.

Reaction score
+Support! my interactions with wLw have been nothing but positive, They have more than enough experience in the server and have greatly improved their attitude towards the way they act around everyone. I think they would be a great addition to the helper team. My only feedback would be improving your forum activity, although its not a requirement. I do think it would improve your chances and would allow other people to get more insight to how you are as a person.

Reaction score
I feel like you have some positives but also some negatives I would like to see a bit more detail on your application, I haven't really seen you in game either so maybe make yourself a bit more present.

Reaction score
I feel like you have some positives but also some negatives I would like to see a bit more detail on your application, I haven't really seen you in game either so maybe make yourself a bit more present.
When im online i assure you i am very active in help chat, Is that what you mean by seen you in game?

Status
Not open for further replies.