Bilo's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bilo

ROLEPLAY NAME: Andrew Curry

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:564802460

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

I want to become a helper as I truly believe I could be a great asset to the perpheads staff team,
I have been playing this server since 2022,
I am extremely active on the server, and I am very active in ooc chat and /help chat,
I am on the server basically everyday for atleast a few hours,
I have great knowledge of the server rules.

I enjoy helping both new players and experienced players that need help with anything,
It could be even simple directions, or help on how to apply for a job and I will always take time out of my day to help them no matter how busy I might be.

I will admit that I am quite inactive on the forums and in the official discord,
I will from now on make more of an effort to help people on the forums and discord instead of only helping on the actual server itself.

I have enjoyed my time on this server, and I would love to keep showing others how they can also enjoy it as much as I do.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for reading my application, if you have any questions, you can contact me on discord. :D

Discord: bilo23

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections

i would like to add something to my last comment, bilo is the fastest responder to help or ooc. when i try to help people he always comes in first and writes it first which leads us to believe he is determined to help people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back