Betty drizzle helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:JONY8007
ROLEPLAY NAME:Betty drizzle
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:768440165
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:throughout my time playing perpheads, roughly 7 months, i have gotten to thoroughly learn the rules, and in this time i have been consistently helping new players and returning players get back into the game in ooc and help chat and if i can become helper then i can actively respond to players f6 reports if they have any concerns about if what they are doing is against the rules before they do it, and now as i am beginning to play perps more than the past few weeks i will be active and responding to most f6s, even when in situations i will try my best to help, and i will treat all players fairly.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
on most days i will be available from 10am-5pm whether that's on discord, forums or in game
Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week yes
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month yes
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections Yes

Reaction score
STEAM NAME:JONY8007
ROLEPLAY NAME:Betty drizzle
STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:768440165
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:throughout my time playing perpheads, roughly 7 months, i have gotten to thoroughly learn the rules, and in this time i have been consistently helping new players and returning players get back into the game in ooc and help chat and if i can become helper then i can actively respond to players f6 reports if they have any concerns about if what they are doing is against the rules before they do it, and now as i am beginning to play perps more than the past few weeks i will be active and responding to most f6s, even when in situations i will try my best to help, and i will treat all players fairly.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
on most days i will be available from 10am-5pm whether that's on discord, forums or in game
Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week yes
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month yes
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws yes
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums, specifically the support sections Yes
+Rep Always helping new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.