Bishop Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
VzMbiHh.png

Bishop's are a friendly pair of brothers. We don't like to cause harm unless, harmed. We came into this city and have built the Bishop name into a good name and I don't plan on ruining any time soon. We are brother's we stick together until the end. We are one as a pact, never break the pact.

RANKS:

The Brothers:

Tyler Bishop

Blood Brother:

Brother:

Half Brother:

Step Brother:

Trial:

Organizations/Relations:

The Code of Brotherhood.

1. As a Bishop you will follow any and all commands/orders givin by a higher up rank.
2. We never kill each other or start fights with one another.
3. You do not raid/mug without permission from someone who is a higher rank.
4.Don't beg for higher ranks, you will just be kicked.
6.We like to have fun, but when someone says to stop, stop.
7. //Don't be a minge, or troll.
(More rules will be added once i think of more to add)

Reaction score

Bishop's are a friendly pair of brothers. We don't like to cause harm unless, harmed. We came into this city and have built the Bishop name into a good name and I don't plan on ruining any time soon. We are brother's we stick together until the end. We are one as a pact, never break the pact.

Biggest Lie Ever Read

Reaction score
-In Game Name: Phill Rosato
-Steam Name: BurntToast
-You Firearms level: 2 (Currently Working on this)
-Playtime: 2 Days
-Why you think you should join us? I think I should join because I am a good man to talk to when someone needs something such as a weapon and if the price isn't in their budget I can convience them to still buy it. I also would like to make money and become a good brother to this family. I want to be the brother whenever a brother needs something I am the first to offer.

-What are your main skills?Selling, Shooting(headshots), growing weed, crafting(i have some good hands), Lying to cops(Getting out of tickets, arrest, etc)

Reaction score
Applications:

-In Game Name: Derek Wright

-Steam Name: Dotaro <3

-You Firearms level: 4 dont Craft.

-Playtime: 1weak 2 days

-Why you think you should join us? . I Think i should join becuse i know many persons in the org and im a very friendly player, i know the most of the Bishops and they are good friends to me, they helped me and now i want to help the org for what they did to me, Love you Bishops <3
-What are your main skills? Very very good aim, good raider and good reflexes.

Reaction score
-In Game Name: Alexai Vega.

-Steam Name: [PH] Alexai.

-You Firearms level: Currently 13, I focus on buying my weapons and I have a weird glitch which makes me unable to craft any weaponry.

-Playtime: A week and one day.

-Why you think you should join us? I firstly know many peoples in your organization (I've been in their organization in the past) So I think meeting my old friends would be nice, I can also bring a lot to this organization, will be loyal and obey my higher rankings.

-What are your main skills?
Good sharpshooter, good at mugging/kidnapping/hostage situations.

Ayjay

Reaction score

Due to actions by your member(s), I have marked you as a 'hostile' organisation meaning I am going to war with you.

You have two options, fight and die or give up and survive.

-Harlem

Reaction score
Since there was a problem with the rules, NO MUGGING what so ever. If you fail to do so, you will be kicked from the org.

Reaction score
EDIT:Removed application from bottom of post, and added it to application section.

Reaction score
Just added some more members as well as ranks. Welcome all new members I hope you enjoy the Bishops.

Reaction score
Applications:
-In Game Name: Sophie Jamallkins

-Steam Name: [PH] CHICKEN

-You Firearms level: 4 Crafting materials.

-Playtime: 2 Weeks

-Why you think you should join us? First of all i've known some bishops before, like Micheal Bishop and some other players and i think this org is all for me and i'm gonna want to help the org to the best & I'm respecting very much players! Bishops <3.

-What are your main skills? My main skills is Shooting reflex & Driving

Reaction score
The Chosen Few and The Bishop Brothers have come to an agreement with an alliance pact. If any problems runs up with this pact it will be terminated directly and no dealing between the families will ever be accepted.

Reaction score
  • Applications:
    -In Game Name: Mattias Hall/ Mattias Stiffler

-Steam Name: Matt_Pogo

-You Firearms level: 1, Im just buying

-Playtime: Almost 2 Weeks

-Why you think you should join us? . I think that because I like helping team members as much as I can! And I will always listen and respect higher ranks!

-What are your main skills? I really like raiding and TEAMING, I love teaming!

Last edited:
Reaction score

• Applications:
      -In Game Name: Sarah Smith

-Steam Name: karvanetont

-You Firearms level: 1, Im buying guns and ammos.

-Playtime: Almost 2 days

-Why you think you should join us? . beacuse im trying to get new car but im always getting raided and i like to team!

-What are your main skills? i like to grow and raid and team whit members.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Due to Crescendo merging into a passive 'growing' organisation. The war has been terminated.

Infact, we didn't really have a war; I respect every single person in your organisation.
Good luck in your future endeavours.

- Harlem

Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!: We need more people to be active. Including me. Please for the sake of the org, try to play when you can it would really be nice to keep playing with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.