Black-Ninja[DK] enforcer apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:BlackNinj[DK]

IN-GAME NAME:Jannich Andreson

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:37277078

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I really love this server and will love to help in any possible way i can. And i really appreciate your server and community and want to help to make it even better

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: No. Not for a while since i have been sick and school. But now i fell ready and fit for fight. So i will be on it at least 7 hours a day

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Even If i get rejected ( by the girls ) i will still love your work and all of what u have made. Keep up the good work chaps

Reaction score
+Support
He get's rejected by the girls, and that is never nice.
He is ready and fit for a fight, meaning he could obviously hold the position as an enforcer.
He also loves the server... He is dedicated, as you can see in the detail in the app.

Reaction score
I'm gonna be as friendly as possible here.
You don't have the right playtime to my knowledge, you are not known, you have been on the community for a short time, your only post is this and it has zero effort put into it, and well, you are not getting accepted.
And little do you know, he doesn't use the comment function.

Reaction score
I have never seen you in-game, you didn't put alot of effort into your application. i don't see you helping people in the /help chat, i have never seen you on teamspeak, or you got a other name on teamspeak.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

I don't gonna support this, why dont you try again in a few months?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright buddy so, I'm going to -Support your application.

Reasons:

• I have never really seen your RP.
  • I have never seen you on Teamspeak.
  • I have never really seen you Help in /OOC or /Help chat.
  • No effort what so ever into your application.

You need to remain active here so people can notice you, for an example, they know that you are helping people, they know you know the rules/laws, they know you are active on Teamspeak etc. This is how people really notice you.

So try and Roleplay a lot more within government works, Police Officer for an example.

If you really wanna go for enforcer, try again in a few months and work on these things.

Reaction score
Sorry buddy, I will have to -support this, I have never ever seen you before so I don't know how well you would do in this position, try and get a little more well-known in the community and try again later ;)

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I am going to have to -support your enforcer application due to;
  • I have never seen you in game
  • I have never seen you on the teamspeak
  • You have not really put much effort into your application
I recommend that you get well known in the community first and show your understanding of rules etc by helping out in OOC and help chat, I also recommend that you write more to your application.

Make sure to join the Teamspeak with the IP www.perpheads.com

Reaction score
I don't even know who you are so how can I believe that you would be a good enforcer. Im sorry but I do not have anything that can say that you will be a good enforcer. Get to know everyone in the community and work on your reputation by being active on the server and forums and say hello on teamspeak.

It is a no from me.

Reaction score
Well well, what we got here. I just want to say that the effort that you put in makes me weak, look mate there people that have been here 2 years and still wont get it, you have to wait and be patient, serve your time and wait till you have proven, trust me everyone wants to be staff, even i do(Which will never happen lets be honest), but you have to patient do your best and help people out. This isn't going to accepted, but you will know now for next time, So im sure hopefully you will make it there one day, but like i said wait till the time is right then Strike

Its a -Support from me, but i admire your optimism, will be good to hopefully see you as staff one day!

Regards, ~ JustBanter69

Reaction score
denied.jpg

You do not meet the requirements needed to apply for this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.