Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

Enforcer Application - PERP Heads - An Awesome Garry's Mod Community.

STEAM NAME: My steam name currently is PH | Captain.

IN-GAME NAME:
My in-game name is Adalyn Mitchell.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83150437

I live in the United States at the moment.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I want to be an enforcer because I have knowledge of the rules. I have experienced my ups and downs with the rules on the server, but my lesson was learned. I want to be an enforcer because I have experienced many rule breakers. An enforcer has a lot of duties, and I want to take the risk. I want to experience the rank "Enforcer" because I want to make a change to the server, more as a change to the community. I do not enjoy when others tend to break the rules, it really annoys me. I am a very interactive person and I love to be friendly. I have been enforcing the rules upon the Hell-zone PERP server, as an administrator. I wanted to experience something with more seriousness, and that's what I got. An enforcer is a big rank, as I already mentioned. Well, at least to me. I wanted to help others with the questions they may have, I want to make sure everyone enjoys the role-play they are going to experience. The whole team of staff is so interactive, and better than any other team I have experienced. Being an Enforcer is a dream to me. Like I said, I have experienced my ups and downs with others before. I enjoy the server, and I just want to lend a hand to the administration team. To say honestly, I would love to just be an enforcer, no other rank. I just enjoy helping others. I don't know if any of you know me in-game but, as is I am Adalyn Mitchell!

ABOUT ME: My name is Preston, and I enjoy gaming a lot. I am 15 years of age, and I am now just entering high school today! I love to help others, and make others feel as if they have a chance. I am a friendly, kind, and wonderful person. My parents are currently divorced and I live with my father. I love computers, and I have a passion for technical things.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU:
I should be chosen because I know that I want to help the server. As of now this is my second Enforcer application that has been requested by others. I should be chosen, because I love to help others and enforce the rules. I should be chosen because my timezone is also different so I can also stay on, and prevent the rule breakers. I think that I should be chosen, because I know for a fact that I can lend the server a hand.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am active on the teamspeak3 server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, I want to say that I hope you enjoyed my application, and I hope you have a great wonderful day!

User0

I think you should wait a few more days before applying you were recently denied Sunday.

Will update once I have seen you in the server or TeamSpeak.

Reaction score
I believe that you have posted this application to early. First i recommend you work on the reason you was denied previously wait a few days,weeks or maybe even a month and then post an application right now i do not believe that you have worked on the reason you was denied last time. However posting so soon in my opinion does show slight dedication to wanted to join the staff team but i will leave you with a list on what you should work on.

1. Increase your activity within the Server and Team-Speak (Help in the /help chat more and show yourself on teamspeak.)
2. Ask one of the senior administration team members to provide you with a reason on why you was denied the last time and work on it.
3. Wait a little longer before posting an application again.

I do not know you all that well within the server so i hope to see you more active now that i have posted this message.

Reaction score
You have only been in the community for 10 days and thats wayy too early to apply. Play a bit more and get yourself known.

Deleted member 5193

I'm sure you're not a bad person, but I can't see why you want to become enforcer...

I've personally never seen you help in help chat or OOC. I've never seen anything that really strikes you as outstanding enough to make me want me to support this.

Try again once you've made an impression on the community.

Reaction score
As many others have said, I too feel that you have posted this application too early. Although this shows determination, it doesn't give you much time to show you're improving based on any feedback/criteria you were given one your last application. I personally haven't seen much of you in-game however I haven't been on much this week (which will be changing when I get my new computer) however for now, just make sure to place your foot in the door and get yourself known. Make /reports when people break the rules and conduct yourself in a professional manner and you'll most likely be a good candidate for enforcer.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I have only seen you once and you was messing around, I don't think your anything nearby enforcer yet, did not see you on teamspeak, until I know you more and see you more around i will not be supporting you,sorry.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are currently ready for this position, you should wait a while before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.