[Enforcer] applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
~~In-Game Name: Henrik Olofsson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75326202
Applying for: ENFORCER
Why should I be a ENFORCER? ~~Why I want to be an enforcer, it's because I want to help them on the server even if they do not has broken any rules, because I know that you sometimes want to help other people if they get in trouble and I always try to solve their problems if they have some, and then if they break any rule so maybe not you put someone bann perhaps a warning (depending on what they have broken the rules)
Anything else I want to say? Yes I like this community and I really want to help this community because I know that this can be more better than than what is. So I hope I get accepted

Reaction score
Why I want to be an enforcer, it's because I want to help them on the server even if they have not broken any rules, because I know that sometimes I want to help other people, if they have problems, and I always try to solve their problems if they have any, and then if they violate any rule, so maybe I do not put any Bann perhaps a warning (depending on what they have broken the rules) I have some experience of being Enforcer (moderator) I like this server on garrys mod, I got a tip from my friend to join this server and I like it really strap this server, I have three friends who have joinat this server, I've never played on one of these Garrys mod server so it would have been really fun to be the enforcer on this actual server you are on Garrys mod.

Reaction score
NONONONONO.
You are clearly not Enforcer material. You do often break rules, you don't know near all rules. I have not seen good rp by you. You have never helped anyone what i've seen.
Huge -Support.
He also got 4 days playtime, and what i know 1 week is the minimum? You know the requirement are 1 week right?

Reaction score
Cevin you might as well shut up, I have not brytit the only rule you have not fucking seen me breaking any rules right? how the hell do you know I do not has broken any rule, and you Moderator or admin answer Can you remove Mr. Leyers comment .... I've been playing now for almost two weeks but ingame it says now that I've played 4 days

Reaction score
Cevin you might as well shut up, I have not violated the only rule you have not fucking seen me breaking any rules right? how the hell do you know I do not has broken any rule, and you Moderator or admin answer Can you remove Mr. Leyers comment .... I've been playing now for almost two weeks but ingame it says now that I've played 4 days****

Reaction score
XxskoternXx18 said:
Cevin you might as well shut up, I have not brytit the only rule you have not fucking seen me breaking any rules right? how the hell do you know I do not has broken any rule, and you Moderator or admin answer Can you remove Mr. Leyers comment .... I've been playing now for almost two weeks but ingame it says now that I've played 4 days
It's not how long you have played, it's the ingame time. And insualting me will not help you be enforcer. Neither swearing.

Reaction score
1. You lack the required play time to apply for enforcer.
2.Your swearing at members on the forum for giving there opinion.
3. To me it seems you took 1 minute to write this application.
4. I have never seen you role play other than driving around (Maybe time zones)
5. I do not think you are enforcer material.

- Support

Reaction score
-support
i belive from what i have read u do not seem right for the job also never even seen u on the server and also u only have 4 days not a week

Reaction score
Huge - Support.

The way you present yourself to people on this forum isn't very friendly. Not a lot of playtime, and you act like a child.

Reaction score
Ok, I want to then you will delete this app ............... And I'm going to start up your own server

Reaction score
Jesus christ. Kill this. Kill it. Now. Do it. Don't let this resurface.

-support.

Reaction score
Ok, I want to when you delete this application and I will start up your own server

Reaction score
XxskoternXx18 said:
Ok, I want to when you delete this application and I will start up your own server
Good luck mate, but remember. This isn't like minecraft servers :p You will need to code it.

Reaction score
You just pmed me that you had 98 hours of playtime. You need atleast 168 hours playtime to apply. And apparently you're not nice to people -SUPPORT

Reaction score
LEWIS 088;n19781 said:
1. You lack the required play time to apply for enforcer.
2.Your swearing at members on the forum for giving there opinion.
3. To me it seems you took 1 minute to write this application.
4. I have never seen you role play other than driving around (Maybe time zones)
5. I do not think you are enforcer material.

- Support

-Support for the same reasons as Lewis

Reaction score
And now you're begging me to give you a +Support through message. This isn't how you become an enforcer, and if you have 4 days of playtime you should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.