Blackdown

Sam

Reaction score
@LilChicken To finish off, I think Blackdown is a great staff member from what I have seen. If he has acted on, and not dealt with being given your personal details then thats fucked up. I personally think a conversation about privacy is needed, way too many people can access personal details in this community. For example, I have for a long time wanted to remove IP logs from all staff members, as there is no need for them to have it, if you live in Sweden for example, we have the same IP for years unless we manually request a new one... For PLPD Online I took quite harsh actions when GDPR came, to make sure no unauthorized people could access too much data. and the new site will be restricted even more by design. I think we need something similar for the rest of the community, as its important to feel safe when joining the server..

Deleted member 5577

@Samuel I agree mostly, a lot of what he does is great and he does it well but he needs to learn from this he hardly even apologised to me and just pushed me off to speak to collier :/ We shall see what will happen. Thank you for actually caring about people’s privacy and especially for dealing with me swiftly when I made the mistake

Reaction score
@LilChicken Surely it can be dealt with though if how you’re describing it is the full story since 1.5 extends to all interactions within community members? If what you’re saying is true then your staff complaint should be handled pretty soon.

Deleted member 5577

@BigBenji I got all the evidence I could and even collier was present for the first time they were taking about my personal info and it’s been 2 weeks still hoping to get it sorted

Reaction score
I like how this recommendation thread turned into a very controversial one... Blackdown is a unique character within this community that has absolutely no bad bone in his body, his positive influence on me and others within the staff team and community overall brings back old perpheads vibes for me.

I personally look up to the way Blackdown deals with sits and acts as a staff member so it was only inevitable that I went to him for advice on the rules and enforcement when I just joined the staff team. I got to personally know blackdown outside of perp aswell, as he is one of the few people on here that have personal information of mine, and I can tell with confidence that blackdown is one of the nicest people within this community right now.

I am working closely with blackdown (and others like @Collier @Madda @Super_ @flugs @Hayden @Tyla Jai @Mimball @Synatec ) to create interesting scenarios and RP events for both criminal and police roleplayers on this server and working with him has only been pleasant.

Reaction score
@LilChicken making benji and I out to be negligent and unable to understand is pretty unfair ngl. Keep this out of my thread if you can, it’s a recommend a player thread. Make accusations in the staff complaints section where you should do uno

Reaction score
I had only met blackdown this year, when he was given helper. I remember when I stayed up late, Blackdown would almost always be helping out new players. He really does love to RP and hes not only a great community member but he is also a great staff member. I think he is a great staff member and has done a lot to help the server and to get new players onto the server. :woot:

Reaction score
@LilChicken I did apologize, night of, many times. I talked on teamspeak with you afterward trying to reconcile the situation. To clarify, I'm not upset at you at all. I feel bad for what happened, I apologized, and I tried to offer up anything I could do at the time because of my actions. If you want to have a constructive conversation sometimes so that we can actually talk out how you're feeling and see what steps we can take next, I'm always available, and I'm sure SA and Admins are available to give you some directive as well.

Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words :) It really means a lot. I really hope that my efforts within the community are benefiting you guys, as its something that I am passionate about doing. I'm very appreciative that the work and effort I'm putting in trying to make the community the best it can be is being recognized by the people that see it the most, the playerbase.

I also want you guys to all know that I see you guys everyday, and appreciate you all for making Perp the place that it is! So keep it up!