Chris - A role model to many

Reaction score
Not only is Chris one of PERPHeads' best staff members, he's also a brilliant roleplayer.

A valuable member of the staff team. I'd like to acknowledge him for the effort he puts into this community. It's a true pleasure to roleplay on the server knowing he's always ready to help out with either rulebreakers or questions in general. He's dedicated and integrity is a word that applies to him. He's serious and utmost friendly both IC and OOC.

He's also an amazing S.W.A.T / LEO:
167ec454648a8861972a9eb395256ff1.gif

He took down 2 hostage-takers (confirmed by logs) - Ofc he used the overpowered M4A1 :booty:

Thank you @Chris

#CHRIS4ADMIN
End of "remming"

Reaction score
He arrested me for domestic terrorism.

I was really close to get away with it.
love u my little bomber @Chris

Reactions: M
Reaction score
Chris is quite a friend guy and handles things very well. Even when I tell him I hope he runs over an IED when responding to an emergency.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I definetly agree with this. Chris is very friendly and handles situations very well. They told me "don't raid the bank while Tyla is on" I won't raid anyone when Chris is on tho :stop:. He almost got my sniper today, but either way if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been in jail for 10 years lmao. He's the guy who caught me, if it was some other S.W.A.T officer I'm sure I would've swooped right past them. Point is, he handles situations in an amazing way and he pretty much can do the impossible which is make the PD a better place. Thx for not finding my sniper Chris :).

Reaction score
Chris is also very good at throwing flashbangs :booty:
b8e1bee29ca299a75e63c57a7664cc5b.gif

I never had any problems with Chris, he is a very good friend and you can always have some cheeky bants when he is in the force but he got an excellent serious side whenever he is DCoD or currently in the S.W.A.T team. Also as a FYI he did around 300~ reports last week, literally carried us all. Kudos, mi amigo.

Edit: 580 to be exact.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chris, you are really awesome! But demote someone from SWAT so I can swat around with you mate! Yes, I said swat around!
You are awesome buddy. never seen such a dedicated admin anywhere in any game in any server in any community mate. Props and much love!