Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: WhiteStone
Your Roleplay Name: Myles Eikman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:557119963

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: In rp my char believes birds are spying on him and so i was shooting into the sky, i was instantly blacklisted from the police job during downtime which is when this all took place because he didnt trust i wouldnt do it again.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well i was never warned in a sit or anything, never talked to about it and it was purely done because he did not trust me to not do it during peak hours. If he had brought me somewhere and talked to me about it i never would have done it again but he felt the need to take into his own hands and blacklist me from a job i had just gotten today and up until this point i had taken extremely seriously and enjoyed. There were also a few events that had taken place before this which already interrupts peoples RP experience and even then everyone in the area i was in was just sitting on a couch in bazaar watching stuff on a TV so I didn't really ruin anyones RP. This was also my first infraction as a police officer and i am already blacklisted from it.

A1L

Reaction score

Not how it works, he also opened an admin report with you telling you will be blacklisted. Your reasoning is not justified, you must follow the law and you clearly broke the law. If you have a problem with how Aquaa handled it, feel free to make a staff complaint, however you did break the rules and the punishment is valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.