Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan and Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ashur
Your Roleplay Name: Bobby-Fin Nokeyz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communication Banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: This dispute should be considered because I got blacklisted for was banter between me and tinky. Mimball opened an investigation on me about toxicity, he then found this image: https://gyazo.com/f4af2521ca75a90007a017a08fa666a6 which then Hayden vouched upon, and Efan did aswell leading to a communication ban, however, me and Tinky are both just having banter, and both can take this, shown by image here: https://gyazo.com/c02be04875c749cf5d85270d779b8ff8.

I can understand as to why you could consider it toxicity, however it clearly isn't because everyone is fine with it, and it's just banter, they are my old org mates after all, if someone asked in OOC for us to stop because they could of felt insulted even tho it was clearly just towards Tinky, we both would've stopped obviously.

If I was comm banned for the top comment, there was a PBC made to Tinky saying "Robbing the bank would be a Suicide right now" as to which I jokingly commented only 1, because he used the wrong grammar.

However, I think it's pretty clear that this is clear banter, me and Tinky both do it to each ofter after raids, or during situations, or in OOC, we are all jokingly doing it, which I understand you guys would want to avoid, but maybe talking to me would of been the better option if you guys feel that we shouldn't be doing this, and in this scenario, myself, because I got communication banned, there is also more to that OOC conversation, as it started when I joined the server after being unbanned from a ban.

Additional Information: This is not a apology, however I do understand that you guys would not want this in OOC, however, I do not regard this as toxicity, as it is clearly between people who know each other, and do it more often. I believe that if I in this scenario was warned about this first, this comm ban could of been prevented.

Reaction score
I was also never warned prior to this blacklist, I had received my last OOC blacklist about 1/1,5 weeks ago, here is a picture of my last few PM's, which show I had never received a PM about anything bad, I have contributed to the community well on the forums with content, good shoutbox messages, and I try not to be toxic, here is the gyazo of my latest PM's going back to 2019: https://gyazo.com/07ff1c4a9f8243bc6b3c40bf2b470e5e

Reaction score
Mim is not apart of this decision so I will remove him for whoever deals with this.

Reaction score
No, he didn’t. I created the initial post detailing your toxicity in Slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.