Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy/Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tinky
Your Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy (not 100% sure)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: After some time reflecting upon myself and taking a break from the internet I now understand that what I did was wrong, not only to Clarky but also to Fredy and Efan for dealing with me in TeamSpeak.
Id like to start to once again apologize to Clarky, I was toxic and I was immature. The things I did and the amount of fights we’ve had over the times are behind me now, yet I am really sorry about these incidents that we have had. I would also like to say that I have apologized to Clarky in private and that this apology is sincere and honest, even though words mean little at the moment I’d like to prove to Clarky that my apology is really sincere and not just for me to continue being toxic.

I’d like to apologize to Fredy and Efan for my outrageous and horrendous attitude in TeamSpeak. I was so immature and I deserved to get this ban. I’m sorry you both had to deal with me, I realize now in hindsight that what I did and say in the TeamSpeak was wrong and I do apologize for this. I would like to prove to you both that I have changed and that I would like to have another chance.

Actions are louder than words and I would like to prove to you all that I’m a changed man. I know that me saying this is funny and I would understand if this doesn’t get taken seriously. However, I have left my toxic side behind me and I’ve grown in my time that I left. I will hereby also promise that if I am toxic I would like to be taken to the side to talk to me about this. If my toxic side comes back again I would like to receive another ban for this instead of a warning as I can promise this won’t happen.

Additional Information: Hope that you can consider this and give me a chance to prove to you that I have changed through my actions

Status
Not open for further replies.