Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Aziel
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Newman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40314953

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Harassing civilians at Bazaar and failed to do his duties for a long period of time, ignored shootouts, life alerts and panics.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I do not like to respond to shootouts because as an officer you can not do much with a pistol and when I used to respond to shootouts all the time I most of the time ended up with a death timer and it did not really help the other officers.

I wanted to just roleplay as a cop without much combat untill or if ever I got a higher rank so I decided to patrol, walk around popular areas such as outside the PD and of course the bazaar. I know I have a terrible rep on the server because people do not like me giving tickets for things such as physical assault, display of weapon and illegal parking but they are all illegal so I never see the issue.

The first part saying that I was harrasing people really just makes no sense to me because people always walk up to me and trash talk me before I even do anything at all. I do not have a recent clip but this is a perfect example: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/AD9AA-LlrI3tE/NxfNy08oEUI4?theater=true

People surround me and punch me and trash talk me all the time but yet I am the one being blacklisted for harrasment.

I have never been told that I cant roleplay this way and I really do not see the issue.

(edit) I just looked through my demos to try and find me harrasing people but I could not really find anything so I looked at my interactions with Maia and saw that I told him to put his gun away and followed him to make sure he did and then later I went back to close the back door. I saw that the back door was locked open on purpose so I just went away and that is when Maia came up to me saying I am blacklisted from the shop so I am asuming this is what the so called harrasment was: https://streamable.com/vdted6

if it was something else I did Maia tell me but I am really struggling to figure out when I harrased anyone at bazaar

Additional Information: I uploaded a few clips from recordings I have saved today just to show that I actually do police work.

(edit 2 )

I was never told how I was harrasing people in the staff sit they brought me in so I added the person who banned me on steam so I could find out what I actually did wrong but instead I got ignored and a response that did not answer my question.

What is the point of punishing people without letting them know what they did wrong unless you made a mistake because all I am asking for is any example of me harrasing another player.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The very first clip I am involved in, I got warned for that nearly 2 months ago (maybe more) now so I honestly don’t see why that clip has been linked and marked as “recent”

Reaction score
The very first clip I am involved in, I got warned for that nearly 2 months ago (maybe more) now so I honestly don’t see why that clip has been linked and marked as “recent”

I said it was not recent. " I do not have a recent clip but this is a perfect example" l am just trying to show what my usual experience is in bazaar this happens A LOT.

Reaction score
I know I’m not allowed to respond but I have to respond to something said:
I have never been told that I cant roleplay this way and I really do not see the issue.
This is not true, I’ve tried to get in contact with you via steam and forum conversations. Where I clearly tried to get a chance to explain why your roleplay is too extreme at times. I even found you ingame to make sure you read my messages and to accept me on steam. Because I kinda feel bad for you.
But saying nobody ever told you what you cant roleplay like this is BS. I’ve took my time to attempt to get in conversation to explain why people dislike your way of roleplay which could lead to people f’ing with you in return.

Reaction score
I know I’m not allowed to respond but I have to respond to something said:

This is not true, I’ve tried to get in contact with you via steam and forum conversations. Where I clearly tried to get a chance to explain why your roleplay is too extreme at times. I even found you ingame to make sure you read my messages and to accept me on steam. Because I kinda feel bad for you.
But saying nobody ever told you what you cant roleplay like this is BS. I’ve took my time to attempt to get in conversation to explain why people dislike your way of roleplay which could lead to people f’ing with you in return.
I obviously meant I have not been told by staff that it is breaking server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.